tuscl

Houston club busted.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:53 AM
An undercover investigation by the HCSO's Vice Division into two north Harris County businesses led to over a dozen arrests Thursday night, including a wanted murder suspect, and 22 misdemeanor and felony warrants being filed. Acting on citizen complaints about possible prostitution, drug dealing, and continued violations of Sexually Oriented Business (SOB) ordinances, HCSO investigators targeted Houston Dolls Cabaret and Amusement Game Room, both located at 313 Rankin Rd. Inside the club, deputies recovered drugs and evidence of sexual activity. In all, 22 warrants were obtained and the following individuals were charged and arrested: 1. Gorter, Elizabeth D.O.B. 02/08/94 Charge #1 SOB Violation 2. Melgarejo, Perla D.O.B. 09/15/1993 Charge #1 SOB Violation 3. Haynes, Stephanie D.O.B. 05/10/1993 Charge #1 SOB Violation 4. Friday, Koryn D.O.B. 02/12/1993 Charge #1 TAMPER GOV DOC 5. Echols, Christine D.O.B. 05/09/1989 Charge #1 SOB Violation 6. Smallwood, Ivette D.O.B. 09/06/1979 Charge #1 SOB Violation 7. Buttler, Danielle D.O.B. 08/16/1994 Charge #1 SOB Violation 8. Gonzalez, Cepeda, Esmirna D.O.B. 07/06/92 Charge #1 SOB Violation 9. Taylor, Briawna D.O.B. 04/14/1991 Charge #1 SOB Violation 10. Young, Heatherbrook D.O.B 06/21/1991 Charge #1 SOB Violation 11. Garza, Martha D.O.B. 09/14/1993 Charge #1 SOB Violation 12. Cottrill, Ashton Marijah D.O.B. 12/01/1992 Charge #1 SOB Violation 13. Rodriguez, Leticia Lizette D.O.B. 07/08/1992 Charge #1 Open Class B Warrant 14. Barrientes, Krystal Marie D.O.B. 07/14/1989 Charge # Possession of Marijuana 15. Pardo, Priscilla Ann D.O.B. 08/26/1991 Charge #1 SOB Violation Additional arrests related to this operation will be made. Since 2009, the HCSO has responded to over 250 calls for service at this location. On the same night and at the same address, HCSO investigators dismantled “Amusement Game Room” after evidence of illegal gambling activity was obtained. The investigation resulted in the seizure of over $25,000 in cash, and more than 70 gambling-device motherboards and other devices. One of the customers at the game room was arrested after investigators identified him as a suspect wanted for a murder in El Salvador. He is Concepcion Lopez, D.O.B. 01/21/1987. No photo of Mr. Lopez is available as he was transferred immediately to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

7 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Whatever happened to busting meth labs and arresting gangbangers at 5 am? Legalize and quit wasting taxpayer dollars.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Damn, there go some of my Mexican girls. You would think the lesbian mayor would have the police doing something constructive.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Houston Dolls is right down the street from St James. I am glad nothing illicit ever went on there.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Huh... I'm glad nothing happens at the church too
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Uh oh Player11, not any chicks from your roster of whores is it?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… Acting on citizen complaints …” I think this may be key. As long as these types of establishments don’t over do it per se; many local LE may not bother w/ it. But once things are too much and LE is getting complaints from citizens; they may not have much choice but to act IMO. This is part of the reason I’d rather have these types of establishments operating in industrial areas and during times when others business are closed.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Yea Linshare none off roster but perhaps some good recruits. Wonder if there or links or if shadow has link. My gosh thats a busload of girls to arrest - one had an outstanding warrant. Thats not far from the Church or where my atf lives and notel I meet her at. I am site Financial Mgr at company in NW Houston(not far from Houston Dolls, ST James area) and Thursday nite I was at Cover Girls which is only 3 miles from my workplace. Another one nearby is Joy of Houston. I plan some serious SC fun while waiting out the traffic. See my review of Cover Girls. That bust a little too close for comfort. To have that many girls on shift that must have been some fun club. Are there mug shots somewhere online? It wb a hobby within the hobby to fuck all of them over a period of time.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion