tuscl

Keeping It Off Topic:Catholic School Girls

Since we keep sliding down this off topic cliff, anybody else here hook up with any Catholic School girls? Back in My Senior year and the next year, I hooked up a girl that went to St. Lucy's in La Verne, CA and a girl that looked like Winnie Cooper that went to Pomona Catholic, in P-Town, CA. Kevin Arnold got nada on me.

13 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Send a postcard.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No that would violate the terms of my parole
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Like that ever stopped you before.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I went to Catholic elementary school, but we didn't have uniforms. By the time I was in the 8th grade, most of the class left for public school. There were only 7 kids in my 8th graduation. 5 boys. 2 girls. Not very good odds.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Some girls in these parts use it as a line "Yeah, I went to Catholic school..." and leave the implications (always good) up to you! ;-)
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I went to a catholic high school for 3 years and as a result didn't lose my virginity until I was 19 and became a stripper.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    No, but once in Salt Lake City, I met a Mormon gal at the temple and we had fun.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Did you get past her sacred undergarments into her tabernacle?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    In my somewhat limited experience with catholic girls, they're way too neurotic about sex. Willing enough to flirt and talk, and even do the nasty, but then feeling all guilty about it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    George, you should've chilled with the old nickel Slick toothpick slick. I know and love another side to the catholic chicks.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    We'll have nun of this kind of talk! It's a bad habit to get into!
    Maybe I need to altar this post.
    Oh well, I'd best abstain from any more posting about it.
    Don't blame me. Blame hymn!

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lopaw is Queen. Nuff said. Y que!
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I had a girlfriend once who graduated from Catholic high school and was happy to put on her uniform for me. We used to go to the drive-in and she'd wear it with no underwear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion