tuscl

Back to School party

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial; color: rgb(64, 64, 64); "><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#000000" face="Arial, Verdana, sans-serif">Normally&nbsp;</font><span style="font-family:
Arial;mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;color:#404040">I&rsquo;m not big on &quot;theme&quot; nights.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>My regular clubs seems to have a couple a month, and I usually skip them.<span style="mso-spacerun:
yes">&nbsp; </span>But next month they&rsquo;re having a &ldquo;Back to School&rdquo; party.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>Hmm, all the dancers in their little schoolgirl outfits&hellip;nice.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; <br />
</span><br />
Plus, this just may be the opportunity I&rsquo;ve been waiting for to talk some of the girls into wearing cheerleader outfits, lol.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </span>I definitely need to do some scheming on this one&hellip;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></span><!--StartFragment--> <!--EndFragment-->

2 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    I'm really not one for costumes. With that said, however, it might be interesting if the club did a makeover for the night. Suppose, club didn't open until 7 that night (or closes from 5 to 7 to prep).<br />
    <br />
    At 7:30, the dj comes out on stage (which has a curtain). He welcomes everyone and does a minute of filler, then steps off stage. The curtain opens and there's 15 desks, with 15 dancers in schoolgirl costumes. Synchronized, they do a strip routine around the desks.<br />
    <br />
    When they finish, the cheerleaders come on. They are wearing Dallas Cowboy cheerleader type costumes (halter tops, hot pants, and knee high boots). The pom poms last only ten seconds, then tossed off stage, the unzipping of the boots begin. Then, the halter tops, then the hot pants. <br />
    <br />
    A raffle is held, The winning customer gets to come on stage and be the teacher, who has a really naughty schoolgirl trying to earn an A.&nbsp;<br />
    <br />
    The show replays at ten. &nbsp;
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;Dudester - I'm passing your ideas onto management on my next visit, lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion