tuscl

SR LV

Stay away. I am reporting live from The front lines. This place sucks. Too crowded and too much bullshit. Asshole security. I understand but fuck that. Stay away. No real review needed. The hotdogs in the parking lot are ALMOST as good as the ones near Dodger Stadium. Should U Yelp that this place sucks?

6 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's 4:49 am. I'm fucked up yet sober. This townsucks. No more.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lol Slick there is a reason I would rather make a 4 hour ride to COI than club here in LV which is pretty much my backyard. LV clubbing sucks period.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'll never understand the hatred of LV clubbing, sure there are better places but there are a whole lot more places that suck. Helluva lot better than anything I can get here in NC.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    @jester
    I can only speak of my own experiences but LV can't compare to what's available in Cali. Maybe LV is better than many other places and if that's the case I feel sorry for some of you poor bastards.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Compared to COI I'm sure it does suck, but as I understand it COI is one of the top spots in the country.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Slick- When I read a review which described SRLV as being like a fish tank full of piranhas, I put SRLV further down on my wishlist.

Methinks that Slick had other disappointments besides SR visit there. If it is any consolation, Mickey Rooney is alleged to have said "I lost a couple of bucks in Vegas, I've spent 2 million trying to get it back."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion