tuscl

Juice T.V.

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Currently looking into doing a YouTube page so I can do some Juice T.V. and yes I will be wearing a mask....and others as well if on the show.....I have a lot of ideas on what to show on it and then link it to my page on tuscl so others can get to it easy....please send comments or pms about good ideas to avoid or show on this up and coming idea the Juice Network

12 comments

• bang69
    11 years ago
    can i be on your show?
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Winkle your a genius im righting this shit down ! Lol and bang the answer is a yes.....
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Make one video that has useful information for newbie dancers. Like for instance, don't wear glitter, some guys are married and coming home with glitter won't cut it. He'll just avoid getting dances from you. Even single guys may just say no to getting dances just because they don't want glitter on them either. That crap rubs off.

You could go on and on but it might be better not to make the first video any longer than about 6 or 7 minutes. Many people lose interest in watching a video much longer. Make a second video if you have a part two etc etc.

Ask for questions from dancers or people thinking about it.

Another option, make videos not too long for newbie strip club customers. I have a ton of ideas to get attention but try not to get in the spotlight. I seem to fail big time at times. At least I have avoided staring in any viral videos. I don't ave any videos but surf YouTube a lot.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    68-69 cage match

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    69 will talk 68 to death.
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    I couldn't have said it better than Juicebox68. Finally some one else coming out to say that we have had enough of Juicbox69 & crew.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    0%juice your the shit playa
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    On I
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    68 or 69?
    Moose or squirrel?
    Blonde or brunette?
    McDonskds or Burger King?

Life is full of choices. You can bs farmerart or you can be juice. You are who are by the choices made in
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Sorry for the typos. Drunk or tired. Your choice
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol...nice...mo or moter head
  • Dolomite35
    11 years ago
    Y dónde está Lupita?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion