tuscl

NYC TALK SHOW*TRANSPORTATION PROVIDED

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:13 AM
A NATIONAL NYC TALK SHOW IS LOOKING FOR STRIPPERS/ENTERTAINERS WHO ARE ALSO PARENTS. DO YOU LOVE WHAT YOU DO BUT YOUR SPOUSE/FAMILY DISAGREES? DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO BACK OFF BECAUSE YOU'RE PROVIDING FOR YOUR FAMILY? CALL ME TODAY - COURTNEY - 646-701-3207 ** If Chosen to be on the show roundtrip travel to NYC, overnight hotel, and meal money is provided** If you know someone in this situation also call me as I can pay for referrals if they come onto the show. COURTNEY (associate producer) - 646-701-3207

12 comments

• dallas702
    11 years ago
    Courtney, please don't SHOUT at us.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Spam!
  • CourtneyBCS
    11 years ago
    its actually not spam, call the number, im real.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I think Alucard on the TV would be a good show. Ask him about the second amendment and how the government should only have guns - you know, the greatness of the US government that put people in camps because of their race, that would disarm some one and then a couple nights later the KKK would show, or 40 yo with no game for women... What do you all think?
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Is this for Jerry springer or Maury povich?
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    Courtney, you might be real, but your post is inappropriate unpaid advertising. Spam.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    She is not advertising the show! Whats she advertising?
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I think Courtney might be hot.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Courtney... Would you PLEASE post a pic of your tits! Full frontal would also be OK. Or maybe a close up of your pussy and ass when you're bending over. OK... OK... Post all three pics. As long as you are hot that is.
  • CourtneyBCS
    11 years ago
    Not Jerry or Maury - Neither of them are in NYC. And since this is a public discussion board and I haven't been restricted - if you think it's inappropriate I'm okay with that. I will post a pic - but can't do nudity SORRY
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As Bullwinkle said – this site is 99% strip club *customers* – if you are legit then you could “try” to post your request on [view link] which is a site for dancers – but they are pretty strict over there about what gets posted.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion