tuscl

Do you ever avoid getting dances from a dancer if she fibs on extras girls to ge

I'm just wondering if you knew if you would avoid getting dances. I don't like hearing a dancer say she informed management about a dancer and got her fired. However what are you going to do about it? Refuse to get any dances from her anymore?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Fibbed or not, any dancer that rats on a co worker for doing extras will get my special "Bitch of the Month" award in my review.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'm divided on this one. I remember several months ago a dancer whom I liked told me she informed management about another dancer. I wasn't too happy to hear it and she probably didn't tell very many other people it was her who told.

I guess the moral of the story is if you have charisma and charm, you can still be doing bad things to other people and get away with it. I believe past and current Presidents already understood that. Of course Monica probably would argue nothing bad was going on. I don't remember who ratted on Monica.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If she tells the truth, I think it's understandable. If she makes up lies, she's trouble and I would steer clear of her.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Why immerse yourself in the dancer DRAMA?
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I don't like it but I would still give her a try if she was hot
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    I would pass for multiple reasons, not the least of which is that you are being told up front about limits on dances from her.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    There was this one dancer at my favorite club who, after a certain point, I always tried to avoid because she admitted to getting this one girl fired, and one who wasn't, AFAIK, an extra girl, although maybe she was (anything's possible). It wasn't always easy to avoid her though, and the only way I got rid of her was when she decided to quit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion