tuscl

Drunk test for strippers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:59 AM
I was talking to one of my favorites at Follies yesterday and she told me that Follies has a blow machine. Before leaving the club the house mom has each dancer blow into it and they are given a "pass or fail" card to use when checking out. This sounds like a good idea and further that the club is looking out for the girls. However she said the managers are not always diligent about checking the cards. Any other clubs do this?

11 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No club that I've ever been to. Although, I once worked at a day care center that really should've done spinal taps on their employees. Real Northern California going back to the land kinda place.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I don't know of any other clubs that do this. But its a good idea.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    How about a blow machine for the customers?
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I second Mr Gators suggestion... I've seen waaaay to many drunk ass customers climb into cars and slalom their way home for my liking.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Heard it first hand they blow the managers.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Dram shop laws will get clubs sued.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I heard Oasis used to do that...don't know if they still do or not.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    No "blow machine" for me, I want to be blown by real live strippers.
  • yegi
    11 years ago
    Never heard of a club doing that, it's a good idea.
  • pigtails
    11 years ago
    It is done to protect the club going forward. Will leave it at that for now....
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I had dancers at Savannah's in Harrisburg PA tell me that they have to pass a breathalyzer before driving themselves home or need to have a ride.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion