tuscl

You gotta be shitting me. Miley Cyrus is the hottest.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, May 10, 2013 10:28 AM

21 comments

• doogieh75
    11 years ago
    I want what they are smoking....
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Miley Cyrus is the hottest" NOT in the least IMHO. Plenty of better looking women that I've seen.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    Their hot 100 is based on more than just looks. She was made 1 based on a lot of categories, mainly ability to sell the magazine. People hear Miley Cyrus is #1 on Maxims Hot 100, and then they all remember her Disney days. This sparks the perv reflex in many and they go out and buy the magazine to see her and who else is in it. Same with when they named Lindsay Lohan number 1 a few years back. It sells well.
  • Lionshare
    11 years ago
    For the record, she looks very hot in the magazine, but that is just one opinion.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I prefer Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend. [view link]
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rhianna? Mila Kunis also in the top 5? Not bad overall, but things did go haywire at the end.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol. WTF
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Miley Cyrus does not even make the top 1000. I seen dog's asses that are more attractive
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    As the saying goes "it's in the eye of the beholder". I'd back-scuttle them all !
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Maxim has no credibility and this proves it.
  • rell
    11 years ago
    ok miley cirus is #1 just as bad selena gomez is #2 wth??
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Terrible, the whole list.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Somebody felt bad for him so they let Billy Ray make the selections this year.
  • JacksonEsskay
    11 years ago
    OK . . . consider this, in the top 20 are Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgins. What do these four have in common? All were stars in Disney Channel shows or movies . . . maybe Maxim has a thing for jailbait?
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    Miley is hot but I dont like her new blonde, short hair look. She is not # 1 though.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I guess I have different tastes in women. I find many strippers to be hotter than most of the top 25. Megan Fox? Scarlett Johansenn? Attractive but not as good as my ATF. I like Kate Upton and Olivia Wilde, but I'll take many dancers over these women.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^ I mean the others on the list besides Kate and Olivia. If I found a stripper with the face and curves of Kate Upton, I would be in heave....or broke
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The best list I have seen is on [view link] Webzine. Moto of the 4 you mention I think Kate U is the best but is jailbait. ScarJo is quickly losing her looks Megan Fox is ok until she opens her mouth, she is truly a headcase and I have never like Olivia Wilde. (my opinion) I think to make the list they must look good with out the professional makeup job, like Kate Beckisale, Amber Heard, Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr or Jessica Alba to name a few.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    It is all who has the best publicists.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I have no basis for dispute but, am I dating myself to admit I had never heard of half the bottom 50?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. The question is how many does it take?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion