tuscl

SC Joke of the day

crazyjoe
Colorado
Alutard is sitting in a club one day and a dancer approaches him and starts to sit down. As she is sitting down she says "I just wanted to walk over here and offer to fuck your brains out". She then realized who he was before sitting down completely. She started to stand backup and said "but apparently someone beat me to it". She then walked away...lol.

Then another dancer approaches...she says the exact same thing...

And another dancer and every one after that approaches him says...

Oh wait, where could alutard be? Deja Vu...

Those are the funniest dancers ever!

Sad and dejected altard heads for the door when the manager stops him and starts to ask what is wrong? Then the manager realizes that he is the one all the girls are laughing about in the back. He starts to tell altard that he is sure all those dancers have it all wrong and he gives his version of the story... The manager says, "I really don't think someone REALLY fucked your brains out. I heard that you are the guy that befriends all the dancers and gains their respect before cumming in their mouths. You see, this is good news, nobody fucked your brains out. Your brains got sucked out a little at a time".

The moral of the story is that so many people have altards number when he thinks he is fooling everyone onto thinking he is king shit...

3 comments

• DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    quit picking on the mentally ill. alucard can’t help it. just don’t leave him alone with your kids. ROTFLMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol Dr
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I'm up early,checking the overseas,I take a break and log on,and who do I have a PM from,my little misfit Alucard.Somebody correct me if I'm wrong,but last time I told this freak where to get off was a week ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion