tuscl

Box cutter trumps fake gun outside strip club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, April 25, 2013 9:43 AM
DAYTON — A man thwarted an attempted armed robbery outside of a Dayton strip club Thursday morning, according to a police report. The man reported that he walked out of Katie's Place bar, 2264 E. Fifth Street, to get something from a car for the bartender when a man followed him and stuck something against the back of his head saying, “I will blow your head off. Give me all you got.” The victim told police that he didn't believe the man had a real gun so he started to walk away. He then turned toward the attacker and brandished a box cutter saying, “I'm going to cut your head off.” The would-be robber ran away.

7 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    Ban all box cutters!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Ban them box cutters!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban all retards and pedophiles
  • mausercat
    11 years ago
    Wicked girls should be disciplined.
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    Calling Katie's Place a strip club is the biggest crime I see happening here....
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I don't believe that story. I think they were playing rock-paper-scissors and it escalated.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    From the last review of this place... ".....this place sucks....Go somewhere else. Go anywhere else. Don't leave your house. Stay away!!! How many different ways do I need to tell you. If you use TUSCL and you find yourself here...YOU ARE WRONG!!!" Apparently this guy did not have a good time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion