tuscl

Raid?

Friday, April 19, 2013 3:17 PM
I heard follies got raided. And I guess Shooters and Oasis got hit up last night... Any intel?

13 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Noooooo! Don't let the good times end before I get a chance to go!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    They heard tumblingdice was there.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Its true. I was there. At 4:40PM 6-8 of DeKalb County's finest came in. At least one was wearing a ski mask. They acted like a bunch of arrogant pigs. They rounded up all of the dancers and hered them into their dressing room to do a license check. 20 minutes later the pigs announced that us customers had two choices. Leave now or stay for 2 hours while they completed their check. I left. I was glad that for the first time I had parked across the street to avoid the valet parking. Although the customers were free to leave they had to stand out in the rain next to their cars and wait for the pigs to clear out the mess. The non dancer employees were told to stay put and if they tried to leave they would be arrested. When they came in they headed straight for the VIP rooms. Not sure what they found going on back there. Could be some citations for other than license violations. I was also at Oasis just prior to going to Follies and my favorite dancer there did not make any mention of any bust. I avoided going to Shooters when I left Follies thinking that a lot of the Follies customers would go there. I instead went to the Goldrush. My favorite there told me that they got raided a couple of weeks ago by the Fulton County pigs doing a license check. It was business as usual in VIP when I was there today. I'm gonna stay home for a week before visiting another strip club.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    while working is sc's as a floor host. i was involved in may raids by the cops. After they let it was biz as uaual.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ski masks for license violations?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Scare tactics.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    He had to protect his identity motor, otherwise he might not be able to get BJ's there anymore.
  • rentz2
    11 years ago
    Was just reading this on their Facebook account Crazy
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    I planned to go to Follies on this Sunday....
  • joewebber
    11 years ago
    obviously, all the rapes, robberies, and murders have been eliminated in Dekalb County now since the police force has time to raid strip clubs to check for valid permits. i really wish someone would keep an accurate record of 911 calls and crime reports for those 5 to 6 hour time periods (before, during, and after) to compare how badly the community is affected and how much of a disservice it is to have these law enforcement officers pre-occupied with victimless crimes.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    For those without Facebook here is what they said "Follies Atlanta Yesterday at 8:41pm · As you may of heard, Follies had a permit check today and all went great! We are open for business and we are ROCKIN'! So come out and visit us tonight! Like 34 7 "
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I just got a PM from one of my TUSCL buddies that went to the club today. He said that if he hadn't known about the raid, he wouldn't have suspected anything. It was business as usual on the floor but some girls were shying away from doing VIP especially with strangers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It's probably about the $$$. The city/county does not want dancers dancing w/o licenses b/c the city/county is then not getting paid - like any other organized syndicate, the gov. does not want their $$$ getting f'ed with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion