tuscl

H-town Becoming Lame-town ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Monday, April 15, 2013 11:26 AM
I am not from Houston but visited there early last year and was impressed w/ its SCs. A while back, it was reported here on TUSCL how the infamous Treasures (infamous in a good way :)) was in sort of hot water with the city. I've been wanting to revisit Houston on a SC trip but have been reading in several different club's reviews about dancers now being forced to wear pasties. And just recently read a review about Legends in Houston where LDs were more of the exception and extras more of the norm. The latest review states the Legends' VIP rooms have been closed for “remodeling” – I kinda of wonder if they've been closed b/c Legends may be getting too much attention from the city? Below is the latest review from Legends: ######################## I was bored so i decided to pay Legends a visit. I've been there before but it was too crowded then. this time there weren't as many people there. The club does need a major renovation but i heard they closed down some parts (VIP) for that. I spent a couple of minutes watching the dancer, then a little lady came up to me. She wasn't all that but she had a nice attitude, she took me to a corner and gave me a lap dance, i asked if we could go some where more private and she said it was closed down. Very disappointing, i'l definitely go back when the Vip rooms open up again. ########################

1 comment

• ritidail
    11 years ago
    Compared to the good old days, yes, Houston clubs suck now. There are still some good times to be had but it is hit or miss or it is with select girls at select clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion