Waitress cock blocking in the VIP

ButterMan
Indianapolis
is it the waitresses job to cock block in the VIP? I have been watching a lot when I go to different clubs and it seems like it's part of there job to swing the door/curtain open once in while. I know a lot of times they come back and see if you want a drink or something. If i go back I usually make sure the waitress is one I know and give her a $20 upfront to leave us alone:)

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Some are nosey; some are jealous they are not getting the big bucks and thus cock block; and some are hoping to hit you up for multiple or expensive drinks while you are in a vulnerable position or they think you will spend big on drinks also since you are VIPing.

But – I really don’t know LOL – just some thoughts.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Here they just bug you to "but the lady a drink" if they see you talk to her for more than 40 seconds. Once you are in the VIP you are home free.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I've seen it happen. Usually due to jittery nerves following a club bust.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Che summed it up well.

I'm always amused at how some of them can casually deliver drinks while studiously ignoring what the dancer is doing with their mouth/hands.

In most cases the dancers encourage me to tip the waitress for 'privacy'.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    i agree with shadow
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Takes a real dick to block a cock
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    12 years ago
    So has anyone ever invited the waitress to take part in a 3some with the dancer?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^ Nope – but I did a two-some with a shot girl a couple of weeks back (actually it was just LDs but in a private booth and they were pretty good)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion