tuscl

Air planes

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How many tusclers use air plains to go clubbing from time to time ? I'm looking into it so i can expand my clubbing in a lot of dif places

13 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    I use MS Flight Simulator to enhance my masturbatory activities.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Good one.....lol....^^^^^
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Get your own private jet. Then you can truly club like a RICH STUD.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    That's just being a true baller
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The best clubs in Detroit are not far from the airport. Start at Flight then move to Bogart's .
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Hell yea. All us travelers use planes to get to our favorite clubs. You're behind the curve Juice.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Just fly straight to the club.

CARIGNAN, Que. -- Transport Canada has launched an investigation to determine why a pilot landed his ultralight aircraft in the parking lot of a strip club in this town south of Montreal.

Local police say they received a 911 call from a witness who though he saw a plane crash at Le Rendez-Vous 10-35 bar on Saturday.

The witness later discovered that the aircraft had landed in the parking lot, and the pilot had entered the bar. He later left the bar and took off.

Police found the pilot, a 43-year-old man whose identity has not been disclosed.

He was not charged.

Civil aviation rules state that pilots are not to land their aircraft in public places unless it's an emergency.

Pilots are also forbidden from taking the controls of an aircraft within eight hours of drinking alcohol.

If the bar-hopping pilot is found to have been drinking and flying, his license could be revoked.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....^^^^ nice shadow
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    That sounds like an emergency to me Shadow. Sometimes you Jimi ust gotta see tits...lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I use a hot air balloon – it’s a lot easier to park near the SC
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....^^^
  • likes2look
    12 years ago
    Shadow, Where do you find this shit?? Don't you have a life? :)

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I flew a plane before
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion