tuscl

Hot for Teacher Lawsuit

rh48hr
Wakanda
Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:12 PM
A 57-year old Oakland University student get suspended for three semesters for writing an essay in his advanced composition class on his fantasies of some of the teachers at the school. Sues school for $2.2 mil. If he wins, he can put that money to good use at the many sc's in Detroit. That way he can fulfill those fantasies.

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/201…

6 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    In all my years in school I only had 3 teachers under 45 yo and they were north of 250#. I never had a teacher worth looking at.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hope it gets thrown out of court. Might "Teach" him a bit of common sense.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Agree Alucard

The Fucktard should have learned the lesson in BASIC composition: write for your audience.

What he wrote may have been appropriate here, not in an academic venue.

What he did is equivalent of trolling on the internet, he deserved to get beat down. Now he wants to have a temper tantrum and go the litigation route to a free ride? This BOZO is no better than the ignorant bitch who sued McDonalds for spilling hot coffee on herself.

Just another superfluous law suit. I'm all for that sentiment in iconic hair metal songs, but really-- this clown needs to grow up, STFU and GTFO!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't think we know enough of the story to say whether or not what he did was all that wrong. If he had written similar stuff before that wasn't about the teacher and was encouraged I think that raises questions.

It also sounds to me like the university handled the situation rather poorly. Superfluous law suit? Probably but welcome to America.

If stupid lawsuits can teach you common sense then I suggest you file a few Alucard.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    From what I can tell, he actually ran this past the professor before he wrote it. And according to him, she asked for raw content. But who knows. I would agree that there are so many other topics he could have written about that would not have caused this kind of a headache.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Was this altards way of trying to get a bbbj?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion