tuscl

how many of the dancers are drug addicted?

chairsky
Austin, TX
Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:03 PM
Most of the dancers I met just made the same excuse, they are earning money for the college tuition. More than half of them said they are currently enrolled in colleges. Can they figure out a better and unusual excuse? Statistically, I'm wondering how many of the dancers are drug addicted? 90% or 85%?

32 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Most of the dancers I met just made the same excuse, they are earning money for the college tuition. More than half of them said they are currently enrolled in colleges. Can they figure out a better and unusual excuse? Statistically, I'm wondering how many of the dancers are drug addicted? 90% or 85%?" I've never met a dancer who has told me she was in school and earning tuition. I know one who is RETIRED and doing schooling. You must be near a major college. What excuse do you use when they ask what you do for a living? Do you use the same one over & over?
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    I said it's my first time here!
  • chairsky
    11 years ago
    And i tell the story of my friend to them
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    At least 50% are heavy drug users, but addiction is hard to spot. Since the smoking ban in Detroit, many dancers take a hit of cocaine with their smoke break. This usually takes place around the door that exits to the parking lot.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Pardon Alucard! You will find he is our village idiot.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Everything is a 50% chance. They either are or they aren't. Personally, I haven't met too many functioning addicts and thus have no seen many drug addicted dancers. However, I work in a college town and I am too busy attempting to get through school to worry about what other people are doing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    duo: "Everything is a 50% chance. They either are or they aren't." I guess Clubber is the "statistics professor" in her "college town".
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    CLUBBER YOU SAY
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    why is everyone so mean to alucard? do you hate him because he plays Castlevania?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Not addicted. They can stop anytime they want.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Very few dancers have told me they're going to college. Dancers in Detroit are proud to be professional strippers. 85% to 90% drug addicted? What do you mean by drug addicted? If you mean heroin addiction, that's way too high, at least in the upscale clubs I prefer. But alcohol dependence is easily 90%. Most girls also smoke weed and use prescription pills openly. Cocaine and heroin usage is not favored by dancers I know.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Don't forget about methamphetamine. I have met my fair share of meth addicts in the clubs I go to. The one definitive suicide I met was a meth addict. Of course, meth is the illegal drug of choice for rural people and the clubs I go to are in small towns. OTOH, "drug addicted" can mean anything. Are we talking legal drugs or not? Does caffeine count? Some girls need to lay off the Red Bull and others need to stop being alcoholics. While I've known some who tried cocaine, I can't say I met anyone addicted to it.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Where is that omega22 guy lately? He used to say there was less drug addiction among stripoers than in the general population.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    jack: " Cocaine and heroin usage is not favored by dancers I know." Well most prefer oxy to heroin but oxy is a very powerful synthetic opioid. You also have higher confidence in its purity, although it comes at the cost of a much higher price. There was a big wave of oxy addiction among stripper here a few years ago. Not sure what the situation is now. Cocaine is indeed popular but not as much as weed/alcohol. I think that's partly because its known to be more dangerous, but also because of the cost. (Still remember a stripper inviting me to smoke some crack with her... Um, no thanks!)
  • joewebber
    11 years ago
    by my estimation thru observation, at least 90% smoke weed all the time. probably 60% use Xanax or other prescription drugs illegally. more than half use cocaine, ecstasy(molly), or meth. I've even shown some of the girls pictures of skin rotting noses and ears as the result of tainted cocaine nationally (70% of the nations cocaine is tainted with a cattle de-wormer), and they pay no mind and continue to do drugs. about 10% use Heroin. when a stripper asks for money to get her permit renewed, it will almost always go to drugs instead. most girls need to be numb when they are in this environment, and if it's not from alcohol, it's gotta come from somewhere. if there were a mandatory drug test before getting a permit, almost no one would have one. this might account for so many pregnancies. girls think that if they're pregnant, they MUST quit doing drugs. sometimes it works.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've had a couple dancers describe the feelings they get on X....sounds tempting....if I was younger
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Very few dancers have told me that they are attending college and I believed most of them. Almost all have a drug habit if not addiction and I include booze in the list of drugs but not cigarettes. I find this statistic pretty much in line with all low skill jobs. It is difficult to find someone to fill a low skill job that can pass a hard core drug screen (weed, narcotics, barbituates, amphetamines etc). Most "drug Screens" test only for narcotics and other heavy duty drugs and a recreational weed smoker need only to lay off a couple of days to pass the basic tests. Why should strippers be different. They work in a party enviroment and make money when patrons buy drinks for them etc...
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dougster! Clubber is the real deal.He's just living out his days in Key West.Lucky him.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Does knowing that the girl sucking your dick most likely has a crippling drug addiction make it better or worse?
  • dalex
    11 years ago
    95%
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    I prefer to keep the illusion that they're clean-cut, girl-next-door types so I usually avoid the ones with clear drug issues. Whether the dancers I currently see have drug problems is unknown to me. I don't think they do but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    "There was a big wave of oxy addiction among stripper here a few years ago. Not sure what the situation is now." That was the case at a now closed favorite club of mine. The club got raided mostly because of that. I was told that each oxy pill you possessed was a separate felony. My former ATF got caught with 7 I think.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    magicrat - Does that make her a oxymoron? :)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Actually addicted? A fairly low number, I'll toss out 5-10% Regularly recreational users? A very high number, I would think 85%+ I think it has more to do with their age and their lifestyle than their profession.
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    I suffer from an addiction. PM for more details.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jestie214: "Actually addicted? A fairly low number, I'll toss out 5-10%" And "I think it has more to do with their age and their lifestyle than their profession." So naive at times (here) so paranoid at others. So rare the jestie-girl gets it right.
  • sanitago
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure how many are really addicted, and how many only use occasionally. I do know that of the few strippers who have told me they were in college, one's graduated and the other knew enough about the subject she said she was majoring in that I have trouble imagining how she could not be in college. you run into a lot of SS, but that don't mean everything they say is a lie.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    duo: "Does knowing that the girl sucking your dick most likely has a crippling drug addiction make it better or worse?" It certainly doesn't make it worse.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    lol jackslash
  • Michellemarie
    11 years ago
    I'm sure drug use varies with the club. Many clubs around Pittsburgh have taken steps to get rid of druggies (searches, strict arrival times, fines for call offs, etc). It makes it much easier to work when you know your stuff won't be stolen by crack heads. I know some dancers who take pain pills to work or Molly occassionally, but not all of us do. I can't speak for everyone, but I don't do any drugs or smoke cigarettes. I drink occassionally, but rarely at work.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I don't worry about strippers using drugs any more or less than I do the general public. As long as they are not so impaired to provide a good time, I don't care wat they use. I do think the addiction rate is not as high as many on this board believe.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    47%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion