tuscl

Strip club with an outhouse!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
WESTMORELAND COUNTY, Pa. —

A Fayette County man sued a Westmoreland County strip club Thursday, alleging the club should have done more to protect him from being attacked by a patron.

Daniel Walsh is seeking unspecified punitive damages against the Hi-Way Playground in South Huntingdon and his alleged attacker, Devon Evans.

According to the suit filed in Westmoreland County Court of Common Pleas, Walsh visited the Hi-Way Playground in late July 2011.

Walsh said in the suit that he was directed to use an outdoor restroom facility because the club's restrooms were not working.

"While outside, Mr. Walsh encountered ... Evans, who was assaulting his (Evans') girlfriend at the time of the incident," the lawsuit states.

Walsh said he tried to stop the assault and Evans allegedly "attacked him and cut his face with a sharp object, (requiring) approximately 70 stitches," according to the suit. Walsh claims he suffered a facial laceration, pain, numbness and a scar.

A search of court records does not show that Evans has been criminally charged.

A manager at the Hi-Way Playground declined to comment because she had not seen the suit or consulted with an attorney.

Hi-Way Playground did not have surveillance or security and if the restrooms had been functional, Walsh wouldn't have encountered Evans, the suit states.

"(Hi-Way Playground) should have reasonably anticipated careless or criminal conduct on the part of third persons," the suit states.

Walsh said he has faced medical bills and continuous pain as a result of the assault.

11 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    In Kansas. RickyBoy likes to grease bouncers in them.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I grew up in this area of Pennsylvania. I'm glad to hear that the strip clubs so accurately reflect the culture of the inhabitants.
  • girlmoneys
    12 years ago
    The HiWay playground is an outhouse
    Worst club I've ever been to
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    So Evans was was assaulting Walsh's girlfriend, and Walsh is complaining because he discovered the attack while it was in progress? So he would be happier if Evans had raped his girlfriend and he didn't find out until it was over? My guess is she wasn't really his "girlfriend."
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I will be outside going # 2
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Gator will shit anywhere
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    This is as bad as the employee sueing Kroger and a former manager for save her life because she was a hostage and witnessed the man holing her at gunpoint be shot and killed by them manager of the store saving her life. Also the family of the armed robber sueing the same Kroger for the robbers death during the robbery he was committing. The dead robber thought Kroger was a gun free zone so he thought he could rob and kill without consequences. Please note he was recently released from prison (armed robbery).

http://www.indystar.com/article/20120719…
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I stopped at that dump a while ago (5 or 6 years ago) and was suprised that it was not condemed. While I was there the electricity blew and smoke was coming from the music system. They had two girls on duty a skinny 5 and a heavy 4. I left beforethe smoke cleared.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Fuck that shit
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Has the RickyBoy taken a bouncer back to this outhouse to grease him in yet? Perhaps the RickyBoy will post a review once he does?
  • canny
    12 years ago
    That place is a dive. I went there out of morbid curiosity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion