tuscl

Is there a difference between a strip club and a police station?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) -
Authorities in Des Moines say a woman was arrested after she and another person accidentally drove to a police station looking for a strip club.

The female passenger was arrested early Friday for possession of a controlled substance after officers stopped her and the male driver. The pair had driven their vehicle into a private area of the police station after looking for a strip club in West Des Moines.

The Des Moines Register says officers reported the pair had bloodshot, watery eyes. They also say the vehicle smelled of marijuana. Officers did not find anything illegal in the car.

The newspaper says the passenger was arrested after she reportedly admitted to having prescription pain killers in her purse.

9 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    +1
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Yes, the difference is that in a strip club, you might get some decent sex. In a police station, you'll just get fucked.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Agreed, george.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Yes, BUT not what gmd says!!!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Strippers use handcuffs
    Cops use zip ties.

• lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol gmd!
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I know which strip club they were going to, it's Beach Girls in West Des Moines. It is easy to get lost going there, if you are coming from DSM, although I have no clue where the West Des Moines police station is, so I can't say how easy it is to confuse the two. Of course, being stoned changes everything.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    But did they ever find the club they were looking for?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Maybe they found club Fed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion