tuscl

Super Bowl parties

Any one going out for the super bowl to a strip club? I know columbus gold is advertising that they will open early at 5:30 on Sunadys (usually 8pm). They are also doing a $10 table dance promotion (with minimum of 3 songs so basically 3 for $30 deals). The dancers are too stuck up and will probably refuse to do them and just try to sell the $25 dances or the stupid 3 for $99 VIP special.

6 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    No
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Going to my local watering hole, catch a good band that's playing, have a few brews, smoke a fine cigar, watch some of the game and just chill. Went to a great party last evening, so need to recover a bit today.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @Samsung1:

Actually have a "private show" set up during all the pregame hype this afternoon. But I did make a small wager on the Ravens +4 to win and an even smaller wager that the opening coin toss will be tails at even money :-)

We both know you'd do better at Harem or Cheeks than anyplace in Columbus.
  • tenisbum1776
    12 years ago
    @Clubber:

I'm holding a Patron 1926 80th Anniversary cigar with Madero wrapper just for you good buddy. It is the finest cigar I've ever smoked including all Cubans. About $32 per stick when you can find them. Let me know when you casn make it back to Dayton to claim it.

Have fun during the game. BTW, no phone call. Think "the situation" has died down quite a bit now. Time heals all.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I'm heading to a place where I'm a regular that normally isn't open on Sunday. They decided to open for the game with dancers for tailgating, halftime & post game fun.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    tenis,

Thanks for the thought, but I doubt I'll ever make it back to Dayton, or even Ohio, for that matter. Smoke it for me and enjoy!

Excellent news on "the situation". Chalk it up as a learning experience and "just one of those things".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion