tuscl

are you gay ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever had a dancer ask this question to you ?

I've had it a few times and I thank its dew to how well I take care of my body and dress

12 comments

• crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I fucked a zebra once... oh wait it was a dancer in a zebra. Striped outfit... does that count
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Your crazy juice
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    No, but that seems to be a common response lately from rude dancers whom you decline a dance from.

Dancer: "wanna dance"

Me: "no thank you

Dancer:
    "you must be gay!"
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....that must be it Moterhead....lol....thank you for clearing that up for Da juiceman
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    dancer want a dance me no thanks dancer ok it was nice talking with you
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Motorhead... tell them your not gay. That your just not into trannys...lol
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    One time I was at the HiLiter in Phoenix and told them I was txtittyfan. Think she has heard the name because she said "yeah, so you're the the father if that new girl who is a nasty whore! I'm surprised you're here though. Aren't you gay?"
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Dougster lmfao
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    She asked that to see if you would pull your cock out and fuck her.
  • kingcripple
    12 years ago
    no i get asked if im of legal age to be in a strip club alot. im 26 and look 17. thats what ive heard from countless strippers and waitresses. that i look 17
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I've had a couple of rude dancers ask the question over the last few years after saying no thanks to lap dances. I'll try to remember some of these snappy responses. I might just say next time, no, but I thought you were.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion