tuscl

bella

They keep tking it down kinda funny at this point
Wow, I am a dancer that use to work with Bella she is about the nastiest heartless bitch I have ever known. A lier beyond belief. I went to party on Saturday and just got home today at the house of the dude that was trying to save her life. What a neat place on a lake. We had snowmobile races, ice fishing contest, dancing, full bar, stripper pole he had for her but she left before he installed. He built her a separate house that now is a dance club, full bar, her closet is a dressing room, bathroom full shower. wrap around couches for platform stage, Two patios with heaters and bonfire going. What a party set up. Going to have a Super Bowl Party next. His bedroom and two others set up for action. They have all the sex toys you could want. Privacy if you want. About 10 strippers were at party. I stayed the night as I wanted to get to know Mr.C and talk to him about what happened. I went into his room after everone crashed and ask him if I could talk to him. He said sure. I layed on his bed and told him what I a wonderful time time I had and wondered if I could get involved in his business as other girls told me very little just that they were making alot of money and loved him to death. A real dream come true for them. I layed down next to him and asked what happened to Bella. He did not want to talk about her other than to say the pain is still there, she hurt and used him bad. He said he loved her and she played him and he felt foolish and angry and sad. I started to rub his back and reached around and he was hard as a rock. I asked if I could pleasure him and he declined. He does not want to get involved again as the girls told me but I had to try. It is weird I really wanted him he smelled so good and is so gentle. I told him that and he almost cried because she would tell him that and that she loved him. He just wanted her to become a good girl but said she is just to damaged from her past. He did tell me that after he made love to her and thanked her she said thats her job and it hurt him badly he thought she cared. He found out she lied to him a along in their relationship and was telling her other customers exactly the same thing she would say to him. He visited her every week in jail, talked to her everyday and she just lied lied lied. He built her a home, bought her everything she needed, got her attorneys, doctors, etc. He sid he was stupid for not listening closer as she would say she dreamed of scewing her father, was abused., wanted to dominated, just couldn`t really change. Ifeel sorry for him his health is not good and he really reached out to Bella and she didn`t care about him at all. She started visiting ex jail mates. He is devastated. What a bitch she is. I know you all probably could care less but i hope that bitch reads this and at least apologizes. I ou guys don`t like it too bad. It is nice to know there are real people out there that don`t just want in our pants.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Get a life, troll.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Nobody fucking cares bitch.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Da' fuck? He's back?
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Marlon Brando: "Bella! You bitch! Bellaaa!!
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Give it a fucking rest already....
  • tumblingdice
    12 years ago
    Shoot to kill.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Can this be deleted?!
  • grand1511
    12 years ago
    Seems like there should be a standard of having a minimum number of reviews published before people can start a discussion topic. That might keep simpletons like these from being so annoying.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    ^^This.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't ever wanna get on the bad side if this person...never gives up

Like a:

WOLVERINE!
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Thank you for testifying
    That Bella is thieving and lying.
    But now, if you can,
    Please act like a man
    And stop your bitching and crying.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    limerick master jackslash
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    To the OP:
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Bella sucks,
    And so do you!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Damn !! One of us is going to have to marry her. :)
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Naaa just fart on her and him
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Na na na na
    Na na na na
    Hey hey
    Good bye!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Lol motorhead
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    We need an "ignore" button that ignores not just one user account, but all of his alternate personalities too.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @Ermita; the site would probably be decimated!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I agree with Ermita_Nights.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I want to fart in this guys face
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Farting in this guy's face would be an insult to the fart.
  • largeincharge
    12 years ago
    lol check the hits on twosheds
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "lol check the hits on twosheds"

LOL indeed

Mr. TwoSheds yanked the thread.
    He don't likey-likey when real names start appearing in the posts. His board. His rules.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion