Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I just found Jasmine!

Corvus
Corvus313877

Arizona

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

That drunk stripper just walked out of the bedroom, naked as the day she was born. I slapped her fat ass and said "What's your name bitch?".

"Jasmine " she replied. "Can I fuck you with a strap-on?".

I kicked her naked ass to the curb just as Juice came rolling up to the house. So all is good, but I don't think Juice was taking her back to the club right away. Show her the light Juicy.

Replies (2)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is so fucking funny...lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice was trying to decide where to take his high quality date. Jack box or baco tell

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement