tuscl

jasmine at flamingo and 007

Does anybody know how jasmine is in the vip? i'm wondering if it is worth it for me to make a somewhat distant drive to check her out. She works the night shifts at flamingo and 007 in anaheim.

23 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    This is a perfect example of why a moderator is needed.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Funny shit!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    This guy is determined to see his girl again!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Fucking A, asshole !!

You have no reviews since you joined 15 months ago, no credibility and this is is the third time you posted this thread !!

Just do it, schmuck !!
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Considering how hard he's looking, I don't think he ever got Blown.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    a complete dickwad.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Like Vince told you...

Just do it!

Get on your bike with the bell and basket and pedal to the club and see her!
  • Blown1
    12 years ago
    Omg you guys are so hard on me... Tuff love .... You guys are so wise with the strip club world !! Please teach me how to be at your level ? Of loser retarded fags who can't get pussy in the real world .... I promise you I have fucked more hot chics than all of you fags put together ....
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Sounds like you havent come out of the clotheset yet and you are projecting your gayness on everyone else here. Jusr go out and find a nice little gay bar and drown your sorrows and bitch to all of your kind about everyone here. Then bend over and take it up the ass like you know you want to
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Or pm Dougster and he will give you a list of dudes on this site you could hook up with. He pimps out all the gay dudes here
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    "I promise you I have fucked more hot chics than all of you fags put together .... "

Interesting claim. I want to compare numbers, but am having trouble with the math:

If 20 of the guys here fucked both your mother and your sister once, how do we score it? As just two girls, or two times 20 (i.e. 40)?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    I think blown did more guys than everyone here put together.
    @blown when you are telling a story make sure your facts are strait..
    Never mind being strait is impossible for a man of your convictions
  • Blown1
    12 years ago
    O that's what's going on you are sucking douggaystar dick write now.... This is a cover up for you to gays .... You both are probably trannys that eat each others asshole on weekends and fuck each other up the ass on weekdays tranny gay boys
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Mommy, mommy! He called me gay! He called me gay! This is proof that the cite needs a moderator! Ban him now!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    What? You didn't fucking beieve me the first time?
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Blown 1, your a fucking tool. Jasmine's great in the vip. She'll blow you for $40. You should get in your car and drive there immediately. Hurry now, before she meets her prince charming and they ride off into the sunset together.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The funniest threads are the ones that don't intend to be. Lol
  • Blown1
    12 years ago
    Hi my name is gayster my friend is boggieniggernite we are fat old men that can't get pussy and talk to each other on a strip club site ..... Think about how sick you two pervert fags our.... Loser little dick pussys ....who dream of becoming a tranny and have there sex change before 2014.... Your goals in life I hope will come true for you fags... One day you guys can have little tranny babies .... And they will point at you boobs and dicks ..in confusion .... Haha fat old man pervert idiots
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Not bad. Not bad. You're making up for some of your initial lameness (asking in three separate threads where your whore went), by being funny now.
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    How do I go about having founder change my screen name to boggieniggernite?
  • Blown1
    12 years ago
    yup you are a nigger tranny I knew it ....
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Oh, and dougster, he wasnt lame in asking where his whore went in 3 different threads. He was asking how she was in the vip, because he's too much of a pussy to just ask her if she'll fuck him for $.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Wtf ???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion