tuscl

higher mileage at the table

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So some people wandering how I get my table dances and still get the higher mileage ?

#1 find the darkest corner in the room
#2 but the chair with your back up against the wall
#3 watch for the girl that gets it
#4 when the waitress comes buy her a drink and have her sent to you
#5 over drinks spend some time making her blush....talk about her outfit and hair and eyes
#6 talk her into seating in your lap at this point start being naughty with your hands
#7 once she seams horny then go for the dances at the table....the mileage should be a lot higher
#8 you can't care about her job
#9 you can't care about being banned
#10 you just got to take wait you want and Shit happens

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Since I've been doing this I've paid no more than $10 for lappers and $5 on some specials when given.......I've saved so much more money this way....Otc savings lol........but being honest I normaly do cause a little trouble
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    And yes I do spend a $20 in vip but not often
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Come on boys at least add to this or make fun of me....Fuck me
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I actually like table dances (TDs) but with a caveat.

I usually don’t like table dances b/c to the best of my knowledge they imply an air dance – i.e. not too much two-way touching.

The caveat for me is that I get my TDs in black clubs down here in Miami. Here is why TDs work for me in the black SCs down here in MIA:

1) they are only $5

2) the girl will get completely nude

3) she will grind on you

4) you get two-way contact

5) I actually get my TDs in the black Miami SCs at the bar stools. The dancer will get b/w you and the bar and grind away and sometimes use the bar as support to press her delicious shapely black booty against you’re your super hard dick. The taller black dancers are really good in this type of dance as they can actually sit on you while you are on your stool (and some of the shorter black dancers will actually use the foot rest at the bar to climb on you).

6) getting a TD on a chair is actually considered a LD in the clubs I visit since the girl is straddling you. But I like chair LDs as long as the chairs don’t have any arm rests – that way the dancer has easy access to full and up close straddling.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    It's close to the same in south Carolina Papi.....its y I go to Godivas some times
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    This thread is Staxwell approved!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Thanks playa lol
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    But when the two for one lap dance is only $5 more or $2.50 more per dance than the $10 dance and you don't have to sweat it any, I believe I will just pay that extra $2.50. That way I don't have to say anything about her eyes or face and might even avoid buying drinks. I guess I could say, that's an interesting tattoo, does it mean something?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shark at lust when that special runs table side goes down to $5.....and I'm an exabishanust
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Wait a table dance is like a couch dance or am I missing something. Id buy the chick a drink nly if I had such cheap dance prices like you guys. Unfortunatwly, I have regular prices, so I'm not buying them shit.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    #5 won't work. She's too used to compliments to care what you think. And it doesn't take much more than having a lap to get them to sit in it juice. Come on juicy, we know ur too sexy to bother with using half of these tactics
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion