tuscl

sex !

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever go to a new club and or get a dance from a new girl and just.get that I'm going to rip your cloths of animal sex Vibe from a girl ?.....I did night before last and that Shit was off the hook....management got involved cause it was a table dance....told us to stop it or take it to a vip room lol

9 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Not a strip club but it happened twice at the zoo.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    yes i've had that happen
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Maybe you should add the zoo to tuscl
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Joe your crazy lol
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I met one in Tacoma last month... Sometimes you can tell just by the way they look at you when they first approach you. I was thinking "my this girl is pretty confident about herself." :-) Good times!
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I've gotten that one time, but wasn't sure how to act on it. Man and she was black but had that european big butt, not the black big butt. That and since she was working, probably smelled bad under the loincloth.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was thinking that sucks. I mean table dances used to be better like juice describes almost all the time. Well no ripping clothes off but much better than air dances. If I see juice in a club getting his clothes ripped off during a table dance, I will have him identified, lol. I thought most of those rip your clothes off girls left and went to the trophy club about a year ago.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I did get a two for one 25 lap dances in the extra posh more expensive room when the other room filled up. The sofas are much nicer in there but I don't want to pay 150 or whatever they charge for the area. Of course I'm talking about the club juice just visited. If you ask one of the floor managers, they will be happy to show you around the club.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Shark I also got a high mileage 2 4 1 at the table ad well it was a nice special....$5 a pop ....did I also bring up the free yes free large glass of water they gave me ?........but their was some girls turning down the table......you got to get the right girls their....but the girls that did no tables still hinted and did give realy high mileage back in the vip for a quick $20.....yes they ask for $25 but like at home will quickly drop that $5 if asked
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion