tuscl

After a review by juicbox69.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

Fire destroyed a long-standing strip club in Gray[TN] early this morning, completely gutting the interior.

Firefighters were called to the Mouse's Ear off Tenn. Highway 36 near Bobby Hicks Highway in Gray about 5 a.m.

Gray Volunteer Fire Department Lt. James Morrow said someone called 911 saying flames were coming through the roof of the building.

"When we got here the entire building was involved in fire," Morrow said. "The entire roof was gone, caving in."

Morrow said firefighters worked for about two hours to get the blaze under control.

As of 10 a.m. the ruins were still smoldering.

"At this point it looks like it started in the back corner, left-hand corner of the building," Morrow said. "But as far as a source, you know, it's too early to tell."

He said insurance investigators will likely try to determine a cause for the fire.

Morrow said the building was a "total loss."

Business owner W.J. Browning said the building burned once before in 1993, around the time the business opened.

No one was hurt.

Browning said his security company notified him of the fire around 5 a.m. and he drove from Knoxville to the scene.

"We're insured, so we'll see what happens," Browning said.

Besides Gray firefighters, crews from Sulphur Springs, Fall Branch and Jonesborough also responded to the fire.

Fire crews continued to work at the smoldering scene well into the morning.

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    When I club I make it rain fire and brimestone lol....thanks for the shotout shadow lol aka Mr.kat
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    But in all seriousness I realy enjoyed this non extras air dance club......it had cheap cheap ass prices like $5 lappers, full nude, sexy young girls and it looked like it had all the makings for a OTC club.....didn't look like much money was getting tossed ITC by no one but the girls would seat and love all over a few patrions....I felt like I could have had some sex down their on the OTC....hope the insurance covers it and its back in action soon......also this was for me the smallest and the cheapest looking stripclub I have ever been to lol
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Shadowcat, can we say this was another 2 AM'er?
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Pablo yea a juicy 2amer lol
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Way to go, juice !! The Arson squad has a few questions for you. :)
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice you have our done your self this time
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol...ya Damn right boys lol
  • DoctorDarby
    12 years ago
    I visited this place years ago while doing research for a doctoral thesis. Friendly little dump.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion