tuscl

just for you gatorfan

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
UF Alma Mater Florida, our Alma Mater… Thy glorious name we praise… All thy loyal sons and daughters… A joyous song shall raise… Where palm and pine are blowing… Where southern seas are flowing… Shine forth thy noble Gothic walls… Thy lovely vineclad halls… 'Neath the Orange and Blue victorious our love shall never fail… There's no other name so glorious… All hail, Florida, hail.

The Orange and Blue On, brave old Flor-i-da, just keep on marching on your way!… On, brave old Flor-i-da, and we will cheer you on your play! Rah! Rah! Rah!… And as you march a-long, we'll sing our victory song anew… With all your might Go on and Fight Gators Fight for Dixie's rightly proud of you… (Chorus) So give a cheer for the Orange and Blue, Waving for-ev-er, forever… Pride of old Flor-i-da, May she droop nev-er… We'll sing a song for the flag to-day, Cheer for the team at play! On to the goal we'll fight our way for Flor-i-da.

Gator Fight Song Cheer for the Orange and Blue Waving forever pride of old Flor-i-da May she droop never. We'll sing a song for the flag today Cheer for the team at play On to the goal We'll fight our way for Flor-i-da Go Gators!

We Are The Boys We are the boys from old Florida, F-L-O-R-I-D-A… Where the girls are the fairest, the boys are the squarest of any old state down our way… We are all strong for old Florida down where the old Gators play… In all kinds of weather we'll all stick together for F-L-O-R-I-D-A.

7 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice, that was AWESOME!!!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Juice... you are a crazy ass mother fucker
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I ate at a Denny's in Gainesville once.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    I spent two weeks in Naples once. Beaches were nice.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    National Champs! in 2013!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "National Champs! in 2013!"

Does that mean the old ball coach is coming back?

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Spurrier
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion