tuscl

real tusclers

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Shit boys I run my mouth a lot but some other tuslers do a Damn good job for us

jestrite50's Profile

Reviews: 91 Articles, Reviewed Clubs: 56

This is one of just a handful of fine fellas that get the real stats the right way.....Respect bro I realy do respect you....keep it up brotha

5 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nice. Looks like a guy who is really out there fucking lots whores! Fuck many more in 2013!
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    lmfao fellas lol
  • jestrite50
    12 years ago
    Dont know how to take this juicebox6............but I am having fun at what I'm doing. I dont feel I'm any better than anyone else. I just enjoy the hobby and enjoy writing about it. I travel 5 states 5-6 days a week and I'm in a club somewhere almost every night. I only review clubs on the first time in or if there's an exceptional girl there I want to let people know about. I try to check out clubs that aren't getting reviewed and find out why there aren't any reviews. I go weeks sometimes without writing a review and then I might write 2-3 in one evening if I have been to some new clubs. It is not cheap. Like I said in another discussion I am spending $800-$1200 a month on this hobby but enjoying every minute of it. I check TUSCL religiously before I go in to any club and have found it to be the only site with up to date accurate information. I compliment founder and contributors for giving us a useful tool to get more enjoyment from our hobby.

Jestrite50
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Well said ^^^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion