tuscl

tis night before juicey

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've got stockings on, would you like to spank me would you like to sniff my little pleasure box and fuck me like a banshee

take a whiff, let my sweet honey-hole intoxicate you and if you like the view, fuck me through and through or fuck me till I'm black and blue

Dip your fingers into my honeypot,taste it but don't ever waste it fire me up for a goodhard fuck, and baste it

rub my sweet animal clit, till its all over you get your face right into it, and give it a chew and seal me up with your super-glue

let my honeydrip downyourchin,as I rockmyhips and get my sweetness all over your lips as my thighs slip and trip withevery sip

And put that sweetness to gooduse, put it down your throat feel that cunt juice tickle and trickle,as you promote mymoat and bring me down the river, on your little slut boat

Suck my swollen pussy till I cum in your mouth and when I'm ripe and ready, take me south and tongue-fuck my clit, till you have trench-mouth

Take your fingers, and let them steep inside myhoneytree and be my little honey-bee,as you take advantage ofme and flick my little fruit tree, and perk my little sweet-pea

Then I'll tootyourhorn,andshow you how the windblows for a good boy who knows,how to work around my stocking-hose and rub his nose inthe rose,like poetic prose,that cramp my toes

Taste my salty-sweet cum, flick my clit and lick my honey box And get your tongue allhoneyedup,inmybox ofpop-rocks and let me enjoy thosequiveringshocks,like whiskeyonthe rocks

And I promise to be a goodgirl,andgiveyou myass tonight but only if you take me on a flight, and ring my sleigh-bell with delight with all of your mightymight,like the shininghard-onofa shiningknight

5 comments

• Joker420
    12 years ago
    Funny juice
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Is this juicyjuice or juicebox or the real juice?

You lost me your third reference to cum up a strippers fat ass.
  • Joker420
    12 years ago
    Lol gatorfan
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Juice is fighting for peace and fucking for virginity... wtf
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Crazy as shit but not half bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion