tuscl

some words for us all to go by even on Tuscl

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
By yoda57us on stripper web said

all members and all points of view are welcome here. Ladies can participate but do so with the knowledge that the gloves are off down here and moderation is a lot lighter. The gals who have come to blue regularly over the years seem to, for the most part, understand that. That being said, male posters are not required to adopt a certain approach or belief system in order participate here. As a moderator of this section part of my job is to make participants feel welcome here. While I'm not planning any cyber campfire sing-a-longs I do expect tolerance and civility from participants here in regards to the opinions of others.

This was well said and I look up to yoda like I do shadow.....this was some wisdom boys and I feel it would hold true on tuscl as well....and yes I will back of the.crack lol

7 comments

• Joker420
    12 years ago
    You have got to love yoda
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Lies.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yoda is one of the biggest faggots in existence. On the entire planet.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I suppose you don't like leprechauns either
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Too bad yoda doesn't live on this planet so that statement of him being the biggest faggot in the planet is invalid
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Not talking about Yoda from Star Wars who is, of course, very cool. Talking about Yoda on stripperweb who is a complete faggot.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice are you smoken crack again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion