tuscl

tisk tisk

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I've fallen on hard times And physically and mentally I'm tired Tired of running this cocaine race Taking a glance into the mirror and was unable to see my face. Reflecting thoughts, For now I see what family and friends have been seeing that I'm addicted to cocaine. . Infatuated by this drug I allowed this substance to take control over me To where family and friends thought best to intervene As they saw my life spiraling downhill I became blinded to the fact that I was lost Not wanting to be found Bound that if I continuedon this cocaine road I will crash, I have, like I said before, “Fallen on hard times.”

I need to get myself together But I'm unable to do it on my own Searching for spiritualhelp, I ask God to provide me the solution to my addiction And walk with me step by step through the darkclouds that I have castupon myself I take a deep breath, Realizing these goodtimes I thought I was havingwere bad I hear a voice in my head telling me Leave the streets, divorce the white girl, and check yourself into rehab.

By God that is what I did and it wasn't easy Days and nights of having cold sweats from craving, to shakes,andhavingmuscle pain Unable to sleep, feeling fatigue the agonythe pain. I thought I was going insane! But day by day I grew stronger lifting Ms. Cola out of my system Feeling myself overcominga substance that blocked my path I now laugh at the white devil in a dress. You control me no more You control me no more I roared, like a lion protecting his den I know breath inlife I know breath inhope I know believe in God, And I thankyou Lord forwalking withme step bystep Through this difficult process My mind has processed that I'm the one incontrol

For cocaine controls me no more cocaine controls me nomore. Finally realizing everyone has a board That they need to break in life And I have broken mine, thankyou Lord formyrehab.

4 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Nice.....
  • Experimental
    12 years ago
    Replace cocaine with strippers and you got something, or the original author got something at least meh he he
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Such angst! Such feeling! Such sincerity! Such drama! This stuff should be in Readers Digest......or Facebook!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol ^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion