tuscl

In case your are bored with the Rick & Dug topic.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE) -
A Chicago man is in trouble in Evansville, accused of trying to swap three fake $20 bills for 60 $1 bills at an Evansville strip club.

Evansville Police arrested 25-year-old Damien P. Parrish early Wednesday after a manager at the Lucky Lady Club alerted police.

Officers say four of the seven counterfeit bills that he came into the club had the same serial number.

Parrish was being held on $1,000 bond at the Vanderburgh County Detention Center

9 comments

• harrydave
    12 years ago
    I think I got a counterfeit bill just one time. It was about 20 years ago, a $10 bill that was on thin paper. I never figured out where it came from, so I threw it out.

Obviously this guy passing 20's was not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Are the UV $1dollar bills real? If so, why?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    the easiest thing to counterfeit is one dollar bills, plus that's what you use to tip at clubs (generally). Should have just made 12 dozen of those bad boys
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    For dollars that glow in UV light, they likely got washed and have detergent embedded in them.
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    some times i try to pass counterfeit ld's to customers...
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Real smart dude there. NOT !!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    The last place you should try to pass funny money is a strip club. Most girls would be able to tell with out looking if it is fake. A few years ago a dude tried to pass a funny $100's to pay for a dance and the dancer had the bouncer hold him for the cops. I'll bet she got paid in real money before the cops arrived too. Be like trying to pass it at a bank.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    If he was low on cash, maybe he should have used this tactic:

“I saw a girl get tipped with the same dollar FIVE TIMES. Customer kept taking it off the rail.”

I saw this comment from a dancer on stripperweb.com.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    What "Rick & Dug" topic? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion