tuscl

2AMers even happen in Morman country

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah—Stabbings at a South Salt Lake strip club have left one man dead, another seriously injured and yet another in jail
Police spokesman Gary Keller says 43-year-old Isaac Gallegos of South Salt Lake was arrested after a late Saturday brawl at the Southern Exposure Club.

He was booked on various charges, including aggravated homicide and attempted aggravated homicide.

Keller says the fight moved from inside the club to its parking lot, where the two men were stabbed.

A 27-year-old Bakersfield, Calif., man was pronounced dead at the scene with multiple stab wounds. His name was withheld pending notification of family members.

A 29 year-old male security guard at the club was hospitalized in serious condition. His name also wasn't immediately released.

The 11 p.m. stabbings are under investigation.

7 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Mormons have to be in bed by midnight.

So it's an 11PMer
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Too funny. Politest city in the world when I was there.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I know California people can have quite the mouth on them - many seem to not realize talking shit in other states is a death penalty offense.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If they were allowed to have coffee this probably would have been a 2AMer.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    mormons must be pissed off about the election results
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Fuck the Mormons, I did one. :)
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    funny thing about mormans... they won't get a lap dance from you unless you agree to marry them first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion