tuscl

A review or a letter to Penthouse?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
XXXXXX took me to the back and after the formalities she started giving me a very erotic dance. She's got a little extra on the thighs and backside, but her small breasts are as perky as a co-ed's! To my surprise, once stiffie was standing up, she pulled him out of the boxers and started a nice little hand job while she was riding and grinding on top of me. She noticed how much I loved her breasts, and kneeling down between my legs she gave a nice titty rub on my cock. By this point I was already throbbing and needed to slow things down. So I stood up and pulled the boxers off to give myself a break. After sitting back down, she came up on top of me and was sliding her shaved kitty lips up and down the outside of my shaft. She did all but put me inside her! Then she whispered something about "more tip, more fun", to which I gave her a squeeze but didn't reply. So I'm pretty sure full service is available if desired...it's just not my thing. By now XXXXXX had my full attention! As I sucked on her milky white breasts, she whispered, "you're a real breast-man, aren't you?". I said "Oh yeah...and yours are just perfect. Are you going to lay back and let me finish on them?" Without hesitation she got up from riding me and laid back on the padded table, playing with herself and writhing back and forth. I stood over her tits, and absolutely exploded all over her chest! My legs got all wobbly from the blast and I fell, exhausted, back into the chair. Whew! That was a stop well worth it.

7 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Oh Shadow you still the man!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Hey wait. That was not me. I don't kiss and tell!
  • carolynne
    12 years ago
    sounds like somebody's fantasy
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I think the review is legit. I have driven by this place and it appears similar to other such places in South Carolina. There used to be a lot of them, but this and one in Myrtle Beach are all that I know of now. Like the lingerie modeling places that were common in a lot of places 20 years ago. The earlier review of the same place suggests a similar type of experience.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Um, that wasn't even as good as most Penthouse letters...
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    "Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction".
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    Well...it is missing the "I never thought this would happen to me" or the "I never believed those letters until this happened to me" lines.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion