tuscl

OTC's coming back?

mrrock
Arizona
So I started up OTC with my ATF back in May this year and saw her several times the next few months. Then she started up with the losing cell phone bit, Internet getting disconnected and I lost contact with her pretty much around August.

She texted me then through her sisters cell phone that she got a boyfriend now and hoped to "still be friends" lol. Last I spoke with her before that point she said she was quitting stripping and going to school (I know right) and was looking for an office job.

Well I hadn't heard from her since that August text about the boyfriend. I did send a happy birthday wishes text through her sisters cell number the other day though just to see if I'd hear from her again.

Guess what, she texts me yesterday that the text brought a smile to her face. She claims she's broke as she hasn't been dancing, been going to school but that she was thinking of resuming dancing since she's broke. So I inquired about OTC and tonight we are getting together again lol.

So my point is, have you other OTC guys had your OTC girls pull disappearing games on you for a while just to eventually reach back out to you when they are broke to resume things or do you normally just never hear from them again. She's my first OTC (she started it up with me when she was my ATF at the club she worked) so I don't have a ton if experience with OTC. Just her really. Been trying to get some others I've had ITC FS since she pulled the disappearing act but haven't scored one yet.

11 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Be sure to talk dirty. Call her a 'dirty little slut' and when she's going down on you ask her 'you like sucking that dick for money don't you?' And every time you pound that ass yell, 'MAKE DAT RENT!!'
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    $$$$$ makes their world go round. I have experienced similar fluctuations.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    It's amazing! EVERY stripper I've done OTC with always come back, well, except for one, but I think she's in jail for assaulting a club manager!
    Anyway, I've had them change numbers, get angry with me, or general life issues make them temporarily disappear. Although within a week, to a few months, they always come back. I know it's not me, it's all about my green!
    Always keep several stripper insurance policies in your hip pocket, so when one acts funny or pulls a Houdini act, there will be others to step in.
    Remember, a man is only as good as his options!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Planning is good!
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol Doc. Yeah I've been trying to secure at least one new OTC. We had talked a couple visits back about OTC when we did FS ITC. Then I went to the club the other night and she wanted to hook up next day OTC didn't even want to do private said would rather OTC the next day after she got sole sleep lol. I thought I got my replacement but when I texted her to secure getting together she didn't respond.

Oh we'll maybe more "phone problems" from another stripper lol.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I'm planning
  • BigBillPayed
    12 years ago
    Try the # again most strippers have prepaid phones and she may have been out of minutes
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Some change numbers alot. Best to get their Facebook account as a plan B.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I don't really want her knowing my real last name (even though I know hers lol). Not too sure about doing FB thing. Maybe setup a separate FB for contact with dancers?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Nope.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Good decision about Facebook mrrock.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion