tuscl

Save something for VIP

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So I'm sitting there minding my own business with one of my favorites giving me a nice table dance. She pulls my dick out of my pants leg and begins to suck on it but she is stopped from going further by another dancer that says "you two should save something for the VIP".

Maybe I should have stopped her right away but it's pretty difficult to do that at the time. Is there a time and place for everything?

Btw the other dancer was the one with the sugar daddy & momma. LOL.

8 comments

• JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Hell no shadow take what she gives when she gives
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Wait. Wait. Wait. If this was a table dance, then that means she did this out in the open in front of everyone else, right? How can the dancer get away with doing that?

Man, I can't wait til my visit to Follies in December haha.

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah I wouldn't want that out on the floor.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Shadow, really I would tell the other lady to mind her business. Personally, I might would say that wirh you interrupting me from this then you are paying for this dance. I can't wait for Saturday to come.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    joey - "the other lady" was jesting. I'm sure that you know who both of them are.

I plan to attend on Sunday this week.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    I wish that I could make it on Sunday.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Hmm, I was gonna go to the strip club on Oct 19th, since there's a club anniversary going on (all you can eat complimentary buffet), but eh I'll use that money for something else. Anyway, you should have just laughed, took it as the joke it was and let your dancer carry on sucking your johnson (no condom bro?). She know's you're good for VIP money, your a rich old guy lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Can you say Bogarts before the VIP booths were added.
    Had a dancer cheering us on at Henry the 8th South from another open booth. The suprising thing is that she even said anything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion