tuscl

Sugar mommas

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
In another topic lopaw said "I got news for ya- sugar mommas certainly do exist". I got to thinking about this.

I do know a dancer that not only has a sugar daddy but a sugar momma as well. That's right, a couple has adopted her as their private play thing. They have a "love" apartment near the club that they share with her when they are in town. Which is usually every Saturday.

They couple comes to the club and hang out for several hours buying table dances and drinks for seceral dancers. The sugar baby dancer is not allowed to do dances or socialize with anyone else while they are there. Most of the time she does not evewn get out of her street clothes. Some times all 3 of them even come in together/ and or leave together.

So she is better off than most dancers that only have a single parent. :)

12 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    America has all kinds of life styles. LOL
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a nice arrangement there, shadowcat. Although I'm the only sugar momma that I know of that seeks kittens, I know a few older gals that keep their boy-toy cubs well taken care of, so that they, in turn,keep their cougar happy ;-)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    The alignment of the stars it must have taken for that to happen.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Such a deal ! Lucky stripper !
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Lopaw...your a girl? Man, I want to find me a wealthy cougar/sugar mama. Man I'd have a fine female, money AND sex. What else could a man want (besides art)
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    yes, Estafador....I am indeed a girl. And take it from me- being a sugar momma is hard work. Its a full time job keeping those sexy little kittens happy & purring.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    and your gay? Aww man, there's another potential sugar mama down the drain. I sooo want one.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    sounds like the stripper has a good thing going
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Sugar Grand Daddy
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol sorry, man....
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    I can't deal with the swinger regulars. Women are SO grabby. And dancing for chicks makes me uncomfortable anyway. I know lots of my stripper sisters love to dance for chicks. But, it's just not my thing. I get self conscious and worry that I smell bad. It's all I can think about. The other big reason I can't stand swinger regulars is because the girl things she can go anything, because she's a girl, then the guy things he can do whatever because he sees the girl grabbing everywhere! They are always SO liberal about sex and are always genuinely confused when I don't want to go home with them, even if they are both in their late fifty's and wasted on ecstasy. Have had a lot of bad experiences with this. But, some dancers are into it. And that's great because then I have someone to introduce all my creepy couples to, at the end of the night.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Thx for being honest about not liking to dance for us women. I appreciate it because it means that I wont waste my money on you, and I in turn wont waste your time. I have been very fortunate that I have always been treated very well by all of the dancers that I deal with. And you' re right- there are plenty of women-friendly dancers in the clubs to keep a gal like me very very happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion