tuscl

home town clubs ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I have two home town clubs and they both are none extras clubs and otc can be hard or expensive to have....but I can't get away from them cause its wear I got started....its rich in memories and it had the . "Cheers" idea with it that I love......the girls know all about me and my conquest.....I'm trusted as safe and very fuckable........its fun to be the guy that breaks in the new girls in town and I feel like I could go on and on.......don't get me wrong in theory my home town clubs sucks and not in the way we wish it to....lol......its y me and others travel to other clubs and states to find what we are looking for at a discount price......but I still got to say ant nothin like my home town clubs with the "cheers" idea.....were everybody knows my name........and yes I'm high right now.......how you boys feel about your home grown clubs ?

5 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    The Columbus clubs are expensive. The Akron ones are easier and cheaper with $5 floor dances with contact better than some of the more expensive Columbus dances.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I enjoy the Phoenix clubs. Lapdance prices are reasonable, $10 at most places $20 VIP. The talent is above average, mileage is pretty good and if you are looking for extra fun it can be had at certain places. I would say Phoenix is not the top stop in the country, but it is better than most.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    There are no strip clubs close enough to me to be a hang out. It's 42 miles to Follies but I am getting pretty well known there. Last Sunday there were at least 4 other TUSCL brothers there, while I was there. "Cheers".
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Yeah my main club here in Phoenix the last time I was in there the owner says I'm his longest running customer at 14 years just after he opened the joint.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Until a recent trip in late July to a Déjà Vu in Toledo, I assumed all my local clubs were NOT Extras clubs. I had an unexpected & absolutely awesome sexual experience at the Déjà Vu & then last month I got some Great BBBJCIMWS at the Kisses Showgirls club. These 2 experiences were reviewed

These two experiences haven't been repeated yet. I am not sure if sex can be obtained at other clubs. I may have been rather lucky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion