tuscl

Detroit still living up to expectations.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
(WXYZ) - A man is fighting for his life after getting into fight in a Detroit strip club
The incident happened around 2:20 this morning at the Toy Chest on Ford Road, just west of the Southfield Freeway.

The man apparently got into a verbal altercation and received what's being described as several deep lacerations to his body.

He was rushed to the hospital where he's listed in critical condition.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detr…

6 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Keepin it real and prideful.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    As a Detroiter I know better than to stay in a SC past midnight.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    I've been to the Toy Chest. Not one of my favorites. My review:

jackslash

Clubs Reviewed: 18
    Total Reviews: 28 Toy Chest Bar & Grille
    18728 Ford Rd
    Detroit, Michigan 48228 Reviewed on: February 4, 2012
    Visited on: Friday Afternoon
    Dancers on Shift: 1-5

The Toy Chest is on a busy street, and although it is in Detroit the area is not really bad. You have to pay for valet parking because there is no other place to park. You don't pay a cover charge in the afternoon.

Inside, the club looks old and dingy. It's an old bar with dim lighting, and if you're looking for a high-energy, upscale club you won't find it here. Only a few customers were sitting at the bar. I sat at a table and had a beer. The dancers were all white, ranging from 5 to 7. Soon a blonde in her thirties sat down with me and talked for a while, not pressuring me for a dance. She was the best looker in the place, and so I got 2 lap dances from her. The dances were full contact, and I liked her boobs.

The club was okay, but certainly not the best in the Detroit area.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yep, it happens. I've always parked on one of the 2 side streets next to the club and haven't had problems for many years. Who is to say what happened, I haven't read the story. It's truly an unfortunate thing when it happens anywhere. I've had memorable experiences there over the years. The current VIP is private enough to get some great VIP experiences, you just have to choose wisely. And as always, don't get into a fight outside. :)
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Growning up in Detroit all I can say is.Its just a nother tipical day in Detroit
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yep, Detroit is a crime-ridden city. On the other hand, my home town of Warren, MI, just to the north of Detroit has it's share too. I started laughing when I heard the story of the Feds investigating the city government for "corruption" in the trash collection sector of city government. If it's not one thing, it's another. The south end of Warren has gotten fairly scary at night in the last few years, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion