tuscl

What can happen when you let the little head do the thinking!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man says an exotic dancer he met at a strip club set him up to be robbed. Now she's facing charges.

The victim told Houston police that he had developed a relationship with an exotic dancer who worked at the Glamour Girls strip club. He said, according to court documents, that he had been texting with the woman, and met her at her apartment complex on at least one occasion before.

On July 20, the man says he was sitting in his car at the back of the woman's apartment complex when he was surprised by two men. The man told police one man pointed a rifle at him through his driver's side window, demanded his cash and watch and then made him take off his pants. The second man then hit the victim in the head with a wrench and punched him in the mouth, court documents state. The victim told police that the dancer he was acquainted with then got in a pickup with the two men and fled the scene with his belongings.

Amber Garcia, 24, was identified by the victim through a police photo lineup. Garcia is charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon. Bail in the felony case has been set at $30,000.

8 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    What happened to the gentleman above is a possibility. Plus a pregnant Stripper is also a possibility.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Hi all. I need some advice about OTC. Should I go to a motel I have never been to? Should I go someplace I never been before? What's it mean when the bathroom door is closed? Should I go at night? Should I carry large amounts of cash money, drugs (or in the case of Juice, butter) with me to pay her off? Should I drive my best car to show off? Should I invite her home to tour all my belongings? Should I tell her when I will be home and not? Hell, I trust this girl. We been friends for a month or two now.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Absolutely, deogol. What's the worst thing that can happen?

:)
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    And now this poor girl will probably be blamed for all that:

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/amb…
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    deogol, thanks for Amber's prison photo and profile. She says " I will respond to all letters, age and race are unimportant." I'm going to write her tonight.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Who uses a rifle? they need to upgrade to handguns
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “Hi all. I need some advice about OTC. Should I go to a motel I have never been to?”

OTC is like sex, the only way to have zero risk is to abstain. If you want to get laid by a hot dancer either you do it and enjoy it or you abstain.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion