tuscl

Phoenix area clubs

WOODDR2
Los Angeles, California
Sunday, September 2, 2012 1:44 PM
I will be in the Phoenix area in the next month and plan on hitting a couple clubs while in town. I have read the reviews but I' m Looking for some extra information. Planning on visiting both Bourbon St and Christie's. I will probably go to one during the weekday afternoon and the other at night. So I'm looking for suggestions on the 2 clubs and when would be the best times to visit each of them. Remember I will be there mid week sometime. Also if anyone has other suggestions on a must visit place while I'm in town please let me know. Are the nude clubs any good in Phoenix? More of the high rated clubs seem to be topless.

8 comments

• txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    With the exception of Centerfolds, I have never been to a nude club in Phx. Regarding Christie's or BSC, IME BSC has the better mix of eye candy and mileage. Centerfolds has good mileage but not as much eye candy. I think their nude side is only open on weekends but doesn't get that busy.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the info. I would appreciate any other comments anyone else would have.
  • minnow
    12 years ago
    WOOD: Based on your review history, you seem to have a hankering for higher end or chain clubs with a good level of dancer attractiveness. Your 3 choices (Christies has 2 locations in area) are good ones. I would personally avoid either Christies on SRO hours/nights. The one in Tempe has a Waffle House next door, and rather limited free self parking. IMO, Tempe location caters more to couples/groups seeking a nightclub experience than an individual stripclub "enthusiast". For the afternoon/early evening hours, HiLiter is a good choice. Nights there tend to be more of the hip hop crowd. Bush Co. on Grand Ave has a nude side in addition to topless. IMO, their nude show is better than Centerfolds. A visit to this place would be more of convenience than go out of your way for. HTH.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Only nude club I've been to in Phoenix is Blue Moon Lounge and it is unique and on the rough side for sure. My favorite club is Bourbon Street Circus of all the well known clubs but I have not been to High Lighter and some of the other popular clubs yet -- I do plan on visiting HL on my next trip. I was not impressed with Christies but must have hit it on an off night. And two clubs I have enjoyed on the edge of town are Bliss on the north side and Desert Flame way out east. I will stay out of Scottsdale since it sounds like pasties are the rule but I think there are only two clubs there. My reviews of Phoenix area clubs may be useful to you? Have fun.
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    IMHO, HiLiter is the afternoon club of choice in Phoenix. Centerfolds has the best VIP setup, and usually has decent talent day and night. Overall BSC has the best looking dancers in town but limited mileage. However, there are plenty of solid 9s there, and you can go through a lot of $20 VIP dances in a hurry. Haven't been to either Christies location in a while, but both are nice. 32nd St. location is bigger, and has more dance options. No basic VIP option at Tempe unless you want to pay big $$$ for a bottle of champagne, etc. If you prefer upscale, then I suggest not wasting your time with Sugar 44, Bandaids, Blue Moon, and for the love of all things decent about strip clubs, stay away from the clip joints on or near University Blvd by the airport! Enjoy your visit, and feel free to PM with additional questions.
  • sexualchoc
    12 years ago
    If you want "silicone valley" girls, check out Bourbon but it's not my favorite! i prefer "natural breasts" so if that's your thing, check out Centerfolds. Blue Moon is nude but it's hit or miss with the girls and YMMV is the word here for sure!
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    If you want to ho tobacco strip club in the afternoon go to hi liter. Contact is actually better in the day compare to the night in my opinion. Ranging from two contact to LFK and out side stick shifting. The VIP room is better but I haven't tried it in the day. One of the more aggressive dancers was trying to give me 5 ld for 100 bucks in the VIP room. Its usually 25 per dance all of the girls come in different shape or sizes. The club it self is kind of small and average on the upscale side but the staff is professional. Most of customer in the afternoon are business type older crowd. Thats the only club I recommend going in the afternoon. If you want the last Vegas style of club and eye candy. You really can't go wring with all three in my opinion. All three of them have there cons and pros. The good thing about you going next month is there will be more qualities of girls and a bit more contact. BSC has the best looking girls if you like enhanced boobs Barbie style of dancer. Contact in the VIP room ranging from one way to two contact half of the girls actually encourage boob playing and only a few of the dancers do one way contact. The only problems i find with this club its the smaller out of the three clubs and the table dances are tame. VIP is 20 buckets per dance. CC in phoenix is the bigger of the three two level strip club with a posh decor and a elevator as well.Dancer come in all shape and sizes but mostly fit skinny girls with few enhanced girls. All of the girls a came across know on how to have a conversation with there customers couple to the other two clubs. Table dances are in the bottom 10 dollars per dance, contact ranges from air dance to minimal two contact. VIP is a hit and miss half of the girls give just as good two contact as at BSC. The others only bring up one notch and rarely you might find that special girl. On thing I notice about the club is the lack of customers which is a good thing actually. Only problem is the quantity of dancers the most I seen on shift is around 30 on a Saturday. CC Tempe is the one I go to the most but recently I been going less because I been hanging out on mill avenue. ( good place to chill to see college eye candy before your strip club journey) 95% of the dancers are fit, skinny and white. There is a bit more of silicon girls compare to CC in phoenix and customer interaction is a bit less then CC in phoenix. There's only one options of dances and that the regular LDs for 10 bucks contact is one way to two ways. I have seen some dancers go into a serious make out session on the floor. The club is a nice single lvl lay out that spacious except for there parking lot. The crowd is geared for bachelors/ group people. You really cant go wrong with BCS or both of CCs in the night time but in the day go to hi liter. If you want any information on dancers pm me.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I not even sure why my auto correct spelled ho tobacco but what ever
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion