tuscl

Google Earth - get it!

Ever looked at the reviews of a club, but when you pulled up in front (or maybe even as you drove into the vicinity) you got a strong feeling that this was a very, very dangerous/scary/sceevy area that you might not have a car waiting for you when you came back out? Or maybe, like me, you have pulled up to a club only to find that there is no parking (unless you feed a meter - a dicey proposition at best)? Well, I have a suggestion that may save you some time and frustration.

You might have already set yourself up so that you can view Google Earth as a 3D/real time (more or less) way of viewing the street and location before driving out, but if you haven't, do yourself a favor and load it up today!

I know, I know... the wrapper doesn't always tell the whole story, but when its all said and done, would you chose going to a club that has adequate parking, a building that isn't falling down on itself, on a street that doesn't look like you will get mugged as soon as you open your car door, or the opposite? As a person that is on the road a lot, going to new places on a regular basis, I want to enjoy beautiful babes, but not at the cost of getting found in a dumpster the next morning. So, before I go to any club I like to do a Google Map Real time search and virtually drive the road in front (and sometimes behind) the place I'm considering. It may mean I've missed some prime location that just "looked" seedy, but I've never had an issue with the places I've gone. It also helps when actually driving up to the place because after the research, I know what the building/location looks like.

Research you say? To go to a strip club? Well, why else do you come to TUSCL? Its the same thing, takes only a few minutes, and hell, you're gonna need to look up the address anyway, why not get directions too.

Maybe one day all clubs will have up to date and realistic websites that show the club for what it is instead of taking pictures at just the right angle or cropping out things that might not attract the clientel that they are looking for, but for now, do yourself a solid and download the app, and use it when visiting a club, especially when its in a town you don't know.

The Gnome

3 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Two other similar resources:

1. www.google.com/maps. Use the street view. Very easy to read, expect it hasn't photographed the entire planet yet. Some areas are still missing. You can literally drive the street in the area you want to explore.

2. www.bing.com/maps. Use the "Birds Eye" aerial photo feature. This gives an angled view as well as the conventional straight overheard view. You can zoom way down to a low level and rotate it by all four compass directions.
  • Digitech
    12 years ago
    Good post!

I have always wanted to make a post on here about stuff like this. Other tools to help you prepare besides sites like TUSCL, ECCIE and UsaSexGuide.

I had always used Google Maps to scout out the places I was thinking of going. Some places are hard to find even when you have a map, and so by using the streetview feature you can catch some landmarks and know ahead of time what the building looks like, which streets are where, when you can turn around, etc. And as Gnome said, you can also gauge how the area is.

Some places
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    I have used the Google Streetview several times and it has been useful. I also post a lot of club pictures in my profile pictures to give you an idea of what the clubs look like that I review.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion