tuscl

My Strip Club Pet Peeves (for Dancers Off-Stage)

reignfire
South Carolina
Monday, August 27, 2012 11:51 AM
1. Dancers who don't recognize when to find another customer when the customer that they're sitting with aren't getting any dances. They should have a certain time limit in their heads of sitting with a customer and when the alarms goes off, it's time to move on, good conversation or not. 2. Dancers who don't take no for an answer. I don't have a problem with a dancer asking a customer for a dance twice but if it's no both times, then move on. There's no need for any incidents or last parting words. Dancers should remember: they came up to the customer, not the other way around. 3. Dancers that take advantage of drunk customers. 4. Dancers that try to deceive customers in the number of dances, number of songs, money, etc.

37 comments

• HonestT
    12 years ago
    Here, here. The above offenses are committed by amateurs. The true pros wouldn't waste their time doing that stuff.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Get an ATF. It will solve your complaints about dancers. Then you can be the one sitting there for a while with a dancer.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yep some of it just dumb business practices. But nobody (other than txtittyman) ever accused strippers of being smart.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    That's it? That's your list? You gotta be kidding, or else this was posted by a dancer. 1. Dancers, get the fuck out of the dressing room !!!! 2. Dancers, get off your freakin' cellphones !!!! 3. Dancers, don't come out of the dressing room, ask one guy out of 120 for a lap dance, then go back into the dressing room for an hour. You're not choosing a freakin' husband !!! 4. Dancers, don't expect a tip if you don't do anything worth a tip !!! Being a dancer doesn't entitle you to a tip. If you're not getting paid enough, talk to your boss, not to us !!!!! 5. Dancers, use just a LITTLE imagination when choosing an outfit to wear. Holy crap, just throwing a bikini on like every other dancer on the planet gets a little old after a while. 6. Dancers, don't ASSUME about customers. ASK them for a dance, don't ASSUME "oh, I didn't ask because I didn't think you were interested because I thought that you liked her better because of the way you looked at her the other day, and you asked her for a dance and when I walked by you just smiled but not as big as you smiled at that other girl BLAH BLAH BLAH" 7. Dancers, in spite of what the total freakin' losers here will say, DON'T spend all shift with some pathetic dude who shells out money for your rent and babysits your kids. Take a few minutes and make your rounds to see if there are other guys there who want a dance with you. Don't worry, the pathetic loser ain't goin' anywhere, so you can treat him like dirt and he'll even offer to wash your laundry.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Let me see if I can help with a few of these: 1. Dancers who don't recognize when to find another customer when the customer that they're sitting with aren't getting any dances. Don't be such a pussy. If you don't want a dancer to sit with you, send her away. 2. Dancers who don't take no for an answer. Don't be such a pussy. If you don't want a dance, then send her away. 3. Dancers that take advantage of drunk customers. If you are too drunk to fend for yourself, then you deserve what you get. There aren't any victims in a strip club. 4. Dancers that try to deceive customers in the number of dances, number of songs, money, etc. Caveat emptor baby. Keep track of your own shit. 5. Dancers, get the fuck out of the dressing room !!!! Find a dancer who ISN'T in the dressing room. Don't whine so fucking much. 6. Dancers, get off your freakin' cellphones !!!! Find a dancer who ISN'T on her cell phone. Don't whine so fucking much. 7. Dancers, don't come out of the dressing room, ask one guy out of 120 for a lap dance, then go back into the dressing room for an hour. You're not choosing a freakin' husband !!! Find a dancer who ISN'T hanging out in the dressing room. Don't whine so fucking much. 8. Dancers, don't expect a tip if you don't do anything worth a tip !!! Toughen up and stop worrying about what the dancers expect. Tip if you want to and don't if you don't. 9. Dancers, use just a LITTLE imagination when choosing an outfit to wear. Who the fuck cares about her outfit? Shit, the less she is wearing the better. 10. Dancers, don't ASSUME about customers. Stop whining already. If you need a dance so fucking badly from the dancer who doesn't approach you, then go ask her for one. 11. Dancers, in spite of what the total freakin' losers here will say, DON'T spend all shift with some pathetic dude who shells out money for your rent and babysits your kids. Why wouldn't she? Are you a dipshit? If you are a low roller, find a girl from the scrap heap.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    OOoo, rickdugan, I love it when you talk all tough and manly. You're such a STUD, dude !! Really. If I was gay I'd be, like, all flustered and stuff. Let me guess...you're one of those guys who are paying your ATF's rent, and you'd gladly pay her for the opportunity to sniff her dirty laundry, right? So tell, me, do you actually babysit her kids so she can go out and screw her real boyfriend?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    jerikson, I have no idea what they do with the money that I give them, nor do I care. They hang with me ITC and suck my dick OTC. If they go back home to a boyfriend after taking my load then so be it.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Oooo, and you're such a BAD BOY with talk like that !!! You're all "dem bitchez suck my dick and take my load". Yeah, you're tough, dude. I'll bet when you're "ITC" you're all "um, excuse me, would you allow me the opportunity to follow you into the ladies' room and wipe your butt after you take a dump? I'll gladly pay you..." So you really do babysit her kids?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Careful, jerkinson. Not only is Rick a STUD but he is a RICH STUD. If you aren't careful he'll buy your city just show you he can.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Oh, okay, sorry. So I guess he doesn't actually babysit her kids himselft, he pays for a nanny to do it. And the reason he gets so upset when you criticize strippers is he has so much invested in them. Ahh...thanks for the inside scoop.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "I'll bet when you're "ITC" you're all "um, excuse me, would you allow me the opportunity to follow you into the ladies' room and wipe your butt after you take a dump? I'll gladly pay you..."" You're confused son. The older guys that those girls are camping out with don't chase after the dancers, but rather the dancers compete for them. Strip clubs are economic jungles. The guys who spend more get the best treatment and the lower rollers are left with the scraps, if anything at all. Now I am far from rich, but I do make a decent living and I try to pick my spots carefully. And during times when cash flows are tight, I just don't go to the clubs at all. But if you feel compelled to go with short money simply to snag a few dances, then understand where you are in the pecking order and manage your expectations accordingly.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Just like to Ricky-boy to play "modest Rick" for a bit after he gets busted and mocked for playing "RICH STUD" Rick. Come on, at least have the balls to keep your story straight through a single thread.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick will be playing RICH STUD again when he isn't scared someone isn't watching to call him down.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Just like to Ricky-boy to play "modest Rick" for a bit after he gets busted and mocked for playing "RICH STUD" Rick. Come on, at least have the balls to keep your story straight through a single thread." Huh? Dude, your reading comprehension skills are even weaker than your so-called reviews. LOL. I have never been remotely inconsistent with my posts about my gig or circumstances. I spend a lot of money in clubs as measured by many yardsticks, but I've never claimed to be rich. In fact, part of my gig has always involved picking the right clubs, and avoiding the expensive tourist traps in places like Manhattan, in order to maximize ROI, all of which is well chronicled on here. In NYC and certain of my other stomping grounds, there are guys who will go into the higher end clubs and drop thousands without even blinking. Not my gig, nor did I ever claim it to be. But here's a bet for you: If you can find a single thread where I claim to be rich, I will start a thread where I do nothing but post praises of you. Now I am not talking about Obama's definition of rich, but truly wealthy or rich. However, if you come up dry, you will refrain from posting any comments for 2 days. Want to take that bet, or are you truly nothing but hot air? ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    There's an article you claimed you were a rich stud? Close enough?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Sure - point it out.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    It's the article called "why I do this?" Btw, you say in that article you don't know. But I think now that you have come to realize you are textbook narcissist you do know. The fantasy environment of club plays perfectly into your notions of what a rich stud you are. I do like there is some rare candle in the thread though where you point to your troubled early life which is probably how your narcissism started, but you just seem to scratch the surface here and kind of go in the wrong direction that the club provides. People you can relate to. It does not. It provides people you think you have risen above. One if the reasons you make a point of dressing so differently from them.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    blah, blah, blah, stop trying to misdirect. Please highlight the part in the article where I say that I am rich and/or wealthy. Simply copy and paste it. Let it speak for itself.
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    I rarely post here, but this is one of the more entertaining threads in a while! Jerikson40"'s no. 7 was right on! I hate these fucktards that keep dancers sitting on their lap for hours on end. There's one here in Phoenix that does this. When she does go on stage, she gets a dozen guys tipping her, asking her to come dance for them, but she goes right back to her fuckoe, blowing off everyone else! If she wasn't so off-the-charts HOT, I would stop asking! At the risk of sounding like Rick's WK, why do the rest of you care? From reading his posts on this and other forum sites, the guy has developed a pretty good game that works for him. Let's just get back to sharing our collective stripper wisdom!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Can't figure out copy and paste on this kindle. But it's the part where you agree with me after I suggest you are being disingenuous about motives. People can read the whole thread for context.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Let me do the honors... "Dougster, you nailed it! Saint Rick, the benefactor of single stripper mothers and other strippers desperate for cash. Money, oral exploration, the good fortune to be fucked by me - you are right, my giving never stops ;) Obviously the IGNORE button doesn't work for article posts, but in one of your rare moments of lucidity you really shined :)" THIS? Seriously? First, I never claimed to be rich and, second, it is obviously a tongue-in-cheek post to poke fun at one of your too-numerous-to-count stupid comments. FAIL. Please try again. I have almost 1500 comments and 9 other articles to draw from.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Addz: rick actually isn't too bad as far as posters on the dark side here go. He may be a narcissist but he is fairly high functioning one. He is also persuasive (with people disposed to his POV in the first place) and has a sense of humor an, 1 in 20 times is insightful. But he gets over confident easily enough (of course, narcissist - duh!) And then I just have a little sadistic fun smacking him back down to earth. Not fair against.most I agree but he is more than eager to tangle, and also will pounce on what he thinks is blood (when he is in the hyperconfident phade) as when he tried to against jerikson here till he realized he had over extended himself.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    No rick it's 10% sarcastic and 90% serious as you like to do things. When someone calls you down on it you claim it was just a joke or exasgeration the first place. The humor is your escape hatch. Except in this thread you got completely cornered and now realize you can't get away with even trying yo project that you are rich. But in any case if you want officially disclaim being rich here now. Fine. We have it in writing. Just one of the things I've wanted you to admit all along. Now we just got to get you to completely did
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Disclaim the system next. And we are getting close to that. More to say when I can get on a Pc - this kindle is murder for posting.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    ??? You're delusional Fraudster. LMAO.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Rick I accomplished what i wanted in this thread. Got you officially coming down to earth - in writing. I am going to reward your good behavior by taking the posting holiday you wanted. The first two days of September there will be zero posts from me on this board. Enjoy!
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    *sigh* Now I know that you're deluded. But you did indeed accomplish what you wanted, which was more attention for your absurd comments. One would think that I would know better by now than to go back and forth with a guy who makes all of his shit up as he goes along, but I sometimes cannot seem to help myself. :) I'm done with this, except to say that, while you take a day or two off, maybe you could go get us a review. preferably a real one this time. ;)
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Don't get greedy by puttin on the tinfoil hat Rick. I'm giving you the posting holiday you wanted. Remember that although you are showing a bit of promise here you are still just a chapter in a psychology textbook. Do Not make the hand of smack come down again on you so soon!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Back to the post: I do hate it when the girls all sit in the back or at a table with a young PL that spends nothing. I usually leave if I can't find another girl. The girls in the back and not circulating is the Manager's fault . The pet peeve I have most is a girl tells you after pressuring you for a dance and you agree she leaves saying she will be right back and you never see her again. And yes I realize that strippers are strippers for a reason that many or most cannot do anything else because they are irresponsable.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Fraudster, now I'm absolutely convinced that you are delusional - LOL. All this noise, smoke and mirrors, sprinkled with heavy doses of psychobabble, have done nothing but derail yet another thread. You haven't cornered or "smacked down" anyone because you can't. You're a lightweight. The one thing you are capable of doing on here is fucking up what otherwise could be good threads. Until you actually post something other than nonsense about other posters purported shortcomings, all you will ever be is the loud child yelling crap from the kiddie table. How many times do I need to discipline you in public before you learn to behave yourself? ;)
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "I do hate it when the girls all sit in the back or at a table with a young PL that spends nothing." "The girls in the back and not circulating is the Manager's fault . The pet peeve I have most is a girl tells you after pressuring you for a dance and you agree she leaves saying she will be right back and you never see her again." Tired, your irritation with this stuff is understandable. Over time I've learned not to let it bother me too much. My rationale is that if a girl is not motivated enough to come and get my money, I'm not all that interested in giving it to her anyway.
  • FA
    12 years ago
    Strip clubs are economic jungles. The guys who spend more get the best treatment and the lower rollers are left with the scraps, if anything at all. If you feel compelled to go with short money simply to snag a few dances, then understand where you are in the pecking order and manage your expectations accordingly. True wisdom. I'm mostly a low roller and am okay with the lower rung.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Down goes Fraudster... lmao, speaking of Pet Peeves (for Nuisances Off-Stage) - Rick you must be getting bored smakking this thing nipping at your heels around all the time...funny shit tho
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Getting upset with dancers for not doing what you want them to is like getting pissed at the ocean for being wet. Pointless, and only irritating to *you* in the long run. Life's too short to get pissed at strippers who are just being strippers. Now, stealing and deception are another thing entirely, but laziness or going after the whales instead of the minnows? Nah.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Getting upset with dancers for not doing what you want them to is like getting pissed at the ocean for being wet. Pointless, and only irritating to *you* in the long run. Life's too short to get pissed at strippers who are just being strippers." Someone should frame this. LOL. Not only is it pointless to get upset over seemingly irrational stripper behavior, but it is equally pointless to burn brain cells trying to figure it out. I see countless threads on here and another site that go along the lines of "Why do they ignore me?" "Why do they sit in the back when they know that I want a dance?" Etc., etc. Who really knows? The potential reasons for these phenomenons are endless and outside of our control anyway. All we can do is write them off quickly and move on to the ones who DO want our cash.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Logic's a little broken on that one. Ocean doesn't choose whether it is wet or not. Strippers do get to choose how they act, however.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ll add one that happened to me a couple of visits back (and has happened on other occasions though sparingly). When you are getting, and paying for, a dance and another dancer comes up to your dancer and starts a conversation w/ your dancer while she is giving you a dance. Also when you are sitting/talking w/ a dancer and another dancer comes up and starts a conversation w/ your dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion