tuscl

Stripper loves her loser BF.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
OKALOOSA ISLAND[FL] - Lawmen say a man walked into a strip club and punched his girlfriend in the face, resulting in a battery charge.

The incident allegedly occurred on Aug. 7 at Club 10 on Siebert Drive, an Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office arrest report indicated.

The deputy who answered the call said a woman provided him with a written statement that her friend's boyfriend entered the club in a rage. Her friend went to meet him at the front door and when she returned, she was holding the right side of her face and crying. She said her boyfriend had punched her in the face.

The victim told the deputy she and her boyfriend had been living together for a year. When the deputy asked questions about the incident, the woman became angry and said nothing happened.

A man approached the deputy and showed him a text message the victim sent earlier. It read, "Yea he walked inside and punched me right n my f---ing face."

The deputy asked the woman about the text message and she said, "People need to mind their f---ing business."

After the boyfriend was arrested, he said nothing had happened and he just wanted to go home.

He was charged with battery. His court date is Aug. 28.

3 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    People who fall in love with strippers should take note.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Yea he walked inside and punched me right n my f---ing face."

This is the stripper/stripper boyfriend relationship in a nutshell.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Seems the trick is to get the Dancer to fall in love with you, then she won't Rat on you! LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion