tuscl

Relocating to Dallas

New guy here, I'll be relocating to Dallas beginning next week. Totally unfamiliar with the Dallas scene. I don't know anyone in the area, so I'll be flying solo. Any recommendations or places to avoid for a new guy going alone?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I used to live in Dallas but I used to go mostly to the black clubs there (although I am a white guy :)) which is not the cup of tea for most on this forum.

But I can DEFINITELY recommend Baby Dolls (BDs). BDs is a Dallas institution (it’s a white club w/ some but not many Latina dancers) – lots of beautiful women; club is big (9 stages including the main stage); cover is usually only about $2 or $3. Not much ITC (see TUSCL glossary in unfamiliar w/ TUSCL terminology) – LDs are the customary $20/song; good 2-way LD contact for the most part (depends on the dancer; but most do).

The Men’s Club also often has beautiful women and it is a nicely appointed club.

Dallas Gentlemen’s Club is a bit of a dive and usually caters to a bit rougher and younger crowd – but I never had any issues in the many times I went there. There is a mix of white dancers; Latinas; and black dancers (especially on the weekends).

There are others on this forum whom can probably give you better info. on the mainstream (i.e. non-black) SCs. If you’d like me to provide you any further info; feel free to PM (private message me).

Best of luck on your move – Big-D is a pretty cool city – a bit slow for me – but not a bad place to live at all.
  • Sowhatt
    12 years ago
    Tons of reviews to read sir. To narrow it down on which clubs to read reviews for kind of by classification I'd go with:
    Baby Dolls - Value
    Cabaret Royale - Slower pace
    Fare Club - BYOB
    Spearmint Rhino/The Lodge - Big Spender
    Lipstick/DGC - Dives

Again, lots of other options besides these. Start Readin'.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Also a few hours south of Dallas is Houston. Seems like Dallas is a great strip club city.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    Dallas is indeed a great SC city. I club there at least a couple of times per year and there are a lot of strong options and something for everyone. I am particularly fond of a couple of the byob nude clubs.

lame, my strong suggestion is for you to post a review or article so that you can earn a free month of VIP status and research the clubs all you want. Dallas clubs are heavily reviewed on here, so there is a lot of good intel to be had.
  • Iamerror
    12 years ago
    Thanks for all the info, guys. That's great. How would these clubs that have been mentioned be for going alone on a weeknight, after work?
  • Fenster
    12 years ago
    Clubs closer to downtown are much more lively when the Mavs or Stars have a home game, but they can be dead on a Saturday night if there's no game. You CAN'T GO WRONG at Baby Doll's at any time.

Generally, the day shift girls have to stay until 7pm, and have to leave the club by 8pm. If they don't, then they have to work the whole night shift, too, and they really want to avoid that.

If you get there by 5 or 6 and stay until at least 9 or 10, you'll get to see both shifts, close to 100 girls, maybe more.

I've always assumed that the day shift girls want to pick up the pace and rake in the dough at the end of their shift, but sometimes they're tired and don't want to dance anymore, so hang out for the fresh produce coming in.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^^^
    Ditto with respect to Baby Dolls – it is good any night of the week. Of course, like almost any strip club, there are more people and probably more girls on weekend nights; but a weeknight trip is DEFINITELY not a waste of time.

I did not visit Baby Dolls during the daytime too often but did on a few occasions while I lived in Dallas. There are of course less girls during the day and maybe not as many good looking ones (there are good looking ones, just not as many); but I do recall getting more personalized attention from the dancers during the day shift/early-evening (b/w 4:00 & 7:00 p.m.) .

Don’t know if they have it anymore; but Baby Dolls had a happy hour I believe on Thursday afternoons with cheap drinks and the place would get packed after work (i.e. b/w 5 & 7 p.m.) – more people also meant more dancers :) – it was fun.

Also, in case you don’t know; many SCs in Dallas/N. Texas area close at 2:00 a.m. since liquor can’t be served nor consumed after 2:00 a.m. in clubs. But many of the BYOB clubs (since they don’t serve alcohol) will be open past 2:00 a.m. Some clubs that serve alcohol will also be open past 2:00 a.m. although one can’t by liquor past 2:00 (Baby Dolls closes at 2:00 am.)

Have a great time!!!
  • Sowhatt
    12 years ago
    Weeknights make no difference in Big D. Actually, I'd go to one of the nicer places (SR in particular has been HOT for me on off-nights). On these nights you can find a girl that you like, and wrap her up for the whole time you're there for about 300, or even less. Basically it boils down to making a few hundred and spending the whole night with you, or making the same and hustling all night. Path of least resistance.

Great way to cultivate a current fav relationship too. Be prepared for 25 dances tho.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion