tuscl

Another nomination for "mother of the year".

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 11:20 AM
TAMPA (FOX 13) - A 28-year-old mother faces child neglect charges after allegedly leaving her children inside an unlocked truck while she was at a strip club. According to police, Brandi Jo Roman of Tampa left a 3-year-old and 5-year-old inside the truck while she was at Mons Venus on Dale Mabry. Officers driving by spotted the children around 7 p.m., and when they opened the door, they said the vehicle smelled of alcohol. Roman, who officers say was intoxicated inside watching a dance, was arrested and charged with child neglect. She was in jail on $4,000 bond at last check. Here is her photo : [view link]

11 comments

• EarlTee
    12 years ago
    Jeez, warn a guy before you link to a photo like that....
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Damn, I went blind for a few minutes, shadowcat.
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    Facie bruta !
  • JacksonEsskay
    12 years ago
    Whoa . . . I think you guys are missing the main point of this story . . . take another look at the photo and then realize that this woman HAS TWO CHILDREN . . . that means that she was able to find one guy, maybe two, who wanted to have sex with her. If that's not warning enough to make you swear off drinking, I don't know what is!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    The ugly ones always say "OK! I'll do that!"
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    Brandi Jo is a trailer trash ho.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I wonder if Brandi Jo was in the club to get some dances or just look at pussy?
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Her parents had to hang a pork chop around her neck to get the dog to play with her I wonder what she had to do to get anyone to have sex with her??
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    lol what EarlTee said
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    HAHA all these comments are hilarious!!
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Where the fuck does pussycat get all this stuff from? :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion