tuscl

Club with the most private private dance rooms in Seattle?

flipcup
Washington
I'm new in town and unfamiliar with the territory. Rather than visiting every single place and spending major coin on finding out which places suck. I figured I'd post here to get the info.

I've read all the reviews about how bad the Seattle strip club scene is since Rick's was shut down. And how Deja Vu owns the town and their clubs are kinda weak.

All I want to know is.. Which Seattle clubs have the most private VIP or private dance area? I figure if I have any chance at mileage its going to be where no one can see me.

PS. High back wrap around chairs are not private enough. I need at least a booth or stall.

3 comments

• Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    You are kind of out of luck. Little Darlings has booths that have actual side walls to separate the booths but they turn on some very annoying fluorescent lights that are bright and almost blind you at times because they are in every booth. There are also cameras in every booth. Deja vu is camera city. Im not saying you can't get a good dance but some people are camera shy snd dont want cameras on them.

Deja Vu on 1st is very dark but thats about all. I could go on and on but the Deja Vu owned clubs, which are the majority, are very low on extras. Its not 2007 anymore and the days of high mileage are over.

I have no experience with Sands, Centerfolds, or Dancing Bare. Maybe someone can give you ideas about those clubs. You may have luck.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Dreamgirls by Safeco if you want VIP. City's all about OTC now, ITC not what it used to be. Just ask them about OTC, though. They are whores and most will say "yes".
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    There are several clubs not DejaVu. Dancing Bare has only an open mirrored lapdance area, has only street parking in a bad neighborhood, and is a dive. Centerfold's talent is sporatic at best and was building a VIP room (for years) I do not know if it is done. The lapdance area has high sided booth couches and is fairly dark that gives some privacy. The club has street parking in an OK neighborhood and the dancers are hit and miss. Pandoras has a lit parking lot, low side cubicals/dance booths in VIP area and the girls are mostly girl next door types (friendly 6's and 7's). Sands has a small parking lot and is very nice inside. The VIP area is a room with couchs and table in the back. The waitress will leave you and the dancer alone if you buy the dancer a drink as you go in. Girls vary alot and this club is very expensive.
    I have seen no cameras in any of these clubs, they depend on staff patrolling.
    Stiletto is correct about the Deja clubs. There are cameras all over, at the Bothel Way club there is one in the hall outside the bathroom. Promises, promises are what you get at the Deja clubs(little Darlings is a Deja club). I have heard you can get OK mileage (Kitty flash and a little touchy feely) depending on the girl and bouncers on duty but that's all.
    If you want to only look Deja on Bothell Way has lookers the last time I was there. Avoid Dancing Bare. I have had a good time at Pandoras and Centerfold. Pandoras will have a larger selection while at Centerfolds you will be able to tell 5 minutes after you walk in if it is worth staying.
    I would start by reading reviews on Pandoras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion