tuscl

noob ready for otc

Had lots of fun in the clubs but want more. Maybe someone would pm me advice on what they say to girls to get action otc. I am in the Dallas area and have a good idea where togo just not what to say. Thanks in advance

3 comments

• mmdv26
    12 years ago
    I always use a semi-direct approach once I've experienced some hot lappers from a particular dancer. During a particularly "grinding" moment that she is enjoying as well, I might say, "this would be even better some place else (but here)". Sometimes she will coyly suggest that we could talk about that. If she doesn't say anything, I generally let it go until the next time we do dances...frequently she brings it up at that point. If not, I will be more direct about my desires.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Go do it first and let us know how it works it
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    As others have said in other threads – just ask something along the lines if “she does private shows” or ‘if she ever meets customers outside the club” and then you can go from there - the worst you’ll get is a “no”. These girls know the SC game better than anyone and know this kind of stuff goes on all the time – they have probably been asked hundreds of times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion