tuscl

Grand opening august 15 2012

Saturday, July 7, 2012 3:57 AM
Hush gentlemen's club is opening up it's doors this summer and wants your feedback! Who would you like to see host our grand opening? lisa ann,rubber doll,alexis ford or bridget the midget? If someone you know is not on this list please feel free to submit a feature to [view link] and become a fan on our facebook sites. [view link] and [view link] our official website is under construction and should be up in the next few weeks [view link] . Hush is a 6000 sqft full bar gentlemen's club. When you arrive at hush you wil be greeted by our friendly valet parkers outside the club and then again by our security guards at the front door to insure your time spent here at hush is safe and one to remember! all our dancers at hush are here for one reason and one reason only and thats to take your mind off that stresfful work day and have you leaving with a smile on your face til the next time you return to hush. With a full bar and trained mixologists behind the bar working each an every night they can handle all your fav classic cocktails or order up one of our signature drinks only found here at hush. If that is not enough be sure to visit us on pay per view nights or sports games and come watch it on our 73 inch tv or the massive 10 foot movie theater screen above the stage so you don't miss a second of the action! Hush also can provide you with all your bachelor,bachelorette,birthday and divorce party needs. With our private sky boxes 10 ft above the main club or our 1000 sqft penthouse lounge there's plent of space for a party of 10 or a party of 200. For more info please call 845-418-5076 hope to see you guys a at the grand opening!

14 comments

• JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    You could have,should have used an editor for this.This is a major announcement and should be better written.Message me if you're interested in some editing suggestions.
  • HeadquartersPK
    12 years ago
    agreed am not a pro just was trying to let the word out lol.
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    I understand.I'm not criticizing,merely saying that something this important should have a better look is all.(shrug)
  • HeadquartersPK
    12 years ago
    I understand any feedback is good feedback shoot me a e mail on [view link] see if maybe in the future we can work something out
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    I'm NOT a professional editor and I'm NOT looking for money,[view link]'re a new club starting out and I'd like to help.
  • HeadquartersPK
    12 years ago
    definitly and thank you . shoot me a e mail when you can if your local will def look out for you as well if you enjoy going to clubs
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I'm not a professional editor either. But wouldn't telling us where the fuck Hush is located (city? state?) be more important than whether it has a 73" TV. Just a thought.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Motorhead - My guess is "[view link]".
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Why is this here?
  • HeadquartersPK
    12 years ago
    489 main st poughkeepsie ny 12601
  • JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    Whew,tough room. :)
  • HeadquartersPK
    12 years ago
    lol part of the business ... it's all good tho can't say anything when its my fault for not adding the address lol
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Shouldn't have to guess at the location. And this is way too commercial. A simple announcement would be best, two or three lines. Name of club and location should be in the title. Links should be clickable (put in the full url). I almost hit "ignore" on the OP.
  • TommyMoney
    12 years ago
    Topless... right? The girls have to be EXCEPTIONALLY high quality (9's and 10's only) to get me in a topless club. Otherwise, I'll pass. Nude only, please. I'm all over the NY/NJ/Mass/CT area so it's likely I'll pop in to check it out sometime in the fall... BUT, if you don't have self-parking available also I'll just keep on driving right on by.... Lap dance area needs to be private; lap dances need to be high contact (especially for topless only). Guys care about this far more than big screen TV's and PPV events... trust me. CR will surely be exorbitantly priced... which is OK only *IF* something really special can be had there. If all that occurs is an extended lap dance... ah... NO. And remember, you're in Poughkeepsie, ffs... don't ever think you're in Vegas or NYC and get too snooty for your own good... because it will hurt business. GOOD LUCK
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion